no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/07/2012

Ok, just tried it after realizing that losing weight left me sagging more than I can stand. The smell is great, very light. I was hesitant to put chemicals on my chest/breast area but I have to do what I have to do. I will research a natural way but for now I really like the product. It's a gel texture and you smooth it right on. It dries smoothly maybe a slight stick/gel texture but you are …Read more

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

Jan/04/2011

This "liquid bra" by body solutions actually works on my 34 B sized breasts because it definitely firms and tightens the skin, therefore my breast REALLY look perkier (yes, my husband noticed it!!!). Nevertheless I doubt that it can "lift" the breasts, it can only firm the skin an therefore enhance the youthful appearance. But for me that's perfectly sufficient. For the …Read more

About reviewer (195 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3.0

Jun/25/2010

Okay.... let's face it. My breasts are damn near perfect. I mean these girls are the talk of the town.

But seriously: It was late, I was lonely and Avon was having some awesome online sales.

Bust Sculpt? Totally ridiculous. Still, I can't help myself. I love bogus claims. They make life worth living.

That said, there really is not much to …

5 of 10 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (240 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

3.0

Dec/18/2009

Totally worthless product. Does absolutely nothing, except maybe moisturizing. And then it breaks you out and smells bad too. Won't buy again.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2.0

Oct/01/2009

Pointless product, maybe because i'm a lady with a bigger chest, i wanted abit more firmness but it did not deliver the results i expected. At first aswel it broke my skin out terribly, yuck! Maybe a slight bit firmer or is that just pyscolgical? Will not buy again, will be saving up for a uplift instead LOL

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

fromseira7

Jul/09/2009

Wonderful product! I have a smaller chest (B) but have noticed the gals arent as perky as they used to be. After a couple weeks use my bust was more firm. Yes, you have to apply it everyday but its not expensive, and it smells really nice!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Feb/15/2009

How the hell does this work?
The most noticeable effect: when I lift my arms up my boobs actually lift up with my arms, like they did when I was in my teens/twenties. They had stopped doing that and were looking a bit droopy.
I'm no Pamela Anderson, but I will continue to buy this cream, as they are def looking more perky.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

fromovicki

Jan/28/2009

I only bought it because it was on sale and never expected it to work. I was very pleasantly shocked when I noticed a firmness I had not seen. I do think it stops working after a while, so I discontinue for a week or two and start over and sure enough it works!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

Sep/27/2008

I've been using this for 2 weeks and I've noticed firmness in my chest area. It's no bust lift, so to speak, but it looks and feels much firmer than it used to be. It's quite amazing actually, considering it's been only 2 weeks and I have been using it once daily.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

2.0

Jul/18/2008

It smells nice and is a rich creamy consistency, but didn't really do much. The firming action was very subtle and so it didn't help with 'lifting' either. Try a different chest cream with some actual firming ingredients instead.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age19-24