LUSH Mirror Mirror neck cream

LUSH Mirror Mirror neck cream

4.2

* Meadowsweet Infusion (Spiraea ulmaria), * Fresh Rose Infusion (Rosa centifolia), * Cold Pressed Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), * Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), * Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), * Stearic Acid, * Glycerine, * Cold Pressed Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Orange Blossom Honey (Mel), * Triethanolamine, * Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), * Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), * Sandalwood Oil (Santalum album), * Tiger Lily Petals (Lilium candidum), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Cetearyl Alcohol, * *Benzyl Salicylate, * *Eugenol, * *Geraniol, * *Isoeugenol, * *Benzyl Benzoate, * *Farnesol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Hydroxycitronellol, * Perfume, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

on 4/7/2011 8:02:00 PM

This is so not worth the price. I think you can find much better creams that are cheaper and more effective. I used up the entire (small) bottle of this and didn't notice any changes in my skin, other than simply being moisturized. The scent is also too strong and messes with my perfume. I prefer Dr. Denese's neck cream, or just using a really good face cream on my neck. This, like so many of Lush's products, is a cutesy novelty at first, but then quickly proves to be overpriced and useless.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

So this might not be the best review because I did not use this cream for it's intended purpose. While it is marketed as a neck cream, I use it as an eye cream because it promised all the benefits I was looking for around the eyes. Made sense at the time. Anyways, the packaging is great so far, although it will probably be a pain to get the last drops outs. It dispenses the perfect amount with half a pump and requires no finger dipping in jars. The smell is very unique, although not unpleasant. It absorbs immediately into the skin and leaves no residue or greasiness. In fact, nothing is left behind, that's the problem. I saw no improvement what so ever in my eye area after using half the bottle (quite a few months of daily use). No short or long term effects. So it might work on horribly scaly necks (physically possible?), but skip it for the eyes.

*~*~*~*Love this!*~*~*~* I epecially love the scent- very flowery & feminine. I use two pumps for neck & declotee' area. It hydrates my skin very well and makes it look smooth. I'm not sure of it's firming qualities, but I will continue to use and see.

on 2/1/2010 5:22:00 AM

I really like this product! After I applied it, the skin on my neck and decollet feels very soft, looks eventoned and smells sooo nice! The cream feels very moisturizing, and it soaks right in, just leaving soft skin behind. no greasy residue. It didnt cause any breakouts, too. And what I also really like is, that it comes in a pump bottle, so I dont have to put my fingers in a jar all the time. I have to use 4-5 pumps with every application, though.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I've been using this for a while now and have to say I can't really tell that it's made much difference. The skin on my neck is quite bad and I thought this would cause some improvement but to me it's just like any other moisturiser. It does make the skin nice and soft when applied but I don't see the benefit of having spent almost 10 on a tiny bottle of this stuff over just using my normal face mosituriser on my neck. Not a fan of the smell but it's bearable but the expiry date is ridiculous, after paying that price I don't expect it to last 4 weeks!

I love Mirror Mirror. I use it on my neck and under-eyes. I let it soak in all the way before applying concealer under the eyes, though. I personally love the smell and I think it has made a big difference in my skin.

on 3/25/2009 2:05:00 PM

I really like the way this cream feels and it does seem to tighten the skin on my chest but I cannot stand the smell! It is really strong and smells like sandalwood mixed with chocolate or something. I was disappointed because everyone raved about the scent in the reviews.

I've had this two years past the expiry date, and it's still as fresh smelling as the day I received it.

I got this as a birthday gift almost exactly two years ago. I used it religiously, and then kind of forgot about it. Like a lot of people, I do get obsessed with a product, but then am easily lured away by another similar product, and then I end up obsessed with that one (and promptly forget about the old one!).

I found this amongst my beauty products when I was doing a bit of 'spring' cleaning, but decided not to toss this, as the product didn't smell or look off.

First of all, if you're familiar with Lush, you're probably familiar with their Fever scent. Well, this is scented like Fever. For those of you who aren't in the know, Fever is a scent that is similar to Chanel No. 5.

This is a rich cream that is intended for the neck and decolletage-- to moisturise and firm the area.
I must say, it does a great job of doing just that.

I initially wanted this due to the scent (at that time, I couldn't get enough of Fever OR Chanel No. 5). I've always been diligent about slathering creams on my throat/neck and such. Gotta keep it nice and toned there, ya know?

I love that it's in a pump. WHY CAN'T LUSH DO THIS WITH MANY OF THEIR OTHER PRODUCTS? Perhaps it's because this product is in a pump bottle is the reason it hasn't gone off. Two pumps is all it takes to cover my neck.
Two for the other stuff, haha. A little does go a long way. It's quite rich, so don't let the small size of the bottle put you off on purchasing it.

I've even tried it on my face with great results! Yes, it's quite scented, but that didn't put me off, or cause me any problems (break-outs, etc). I'm generally not sensitive to such things.

The smell is one that lingers, but not in an overpowering way. It's quite nice.

Lush claims that it's the high amount of glycerin and the tiger lily extract that firms up the area it's applied to. Not sure about that, but it sure does a great job of firming!

It absorbs right into the skin-- absolutely no greasiness. Leaves the skin very silky and very supple.

I took one lippie off because I dislike it's lack of sunscreen. I have to apply a separate sunscreen, which I'm not too keen on having to do. If it contained that... well, this would be THE perfect product.

Aside from that, it really is perfect! I highly recommend this!

on 2/25/2009 5:07:00 PM

Love this..the smell and feeling on my skin was awesome! Wanted a little more antiaging so I now mix it in my palm with philosophies c powder, derma e dmea and alpha lipoic serum, retin a cream and roehip oil. This combo has given me awesome skin. I've been combining these for three years and am guessed at 30. I'm 42 and will never stray from the mishmass that I make for myself! Really not that expensive considering other products once you get it all together. Hope this is helpfull to someone my age who is looking for there HG! I have yet to be disappointed.

on 11/13/2008 5:36:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I wanted to use this as a face cream, undereye cream and neck cream. Sadly, I think I can only use this as a neck cream. I tried this on my forehead as it seems that the beginnings of wrinkles are starting there- unfortunately it felt kind of harsh on my forehead area (itchy) and made it oily. I tried to use this on my eye area as I have the most awful eyebags and dark circles- unfortunately it didn't seem to do anything and kind of stung the area. I'm not too fond of the scent and it doesn't really appear to soften or firm my neck or really do anything except leave an overpowering scent. Nevertheless, I will keep using this product until my little bottle finishes although I find it pretty much useless. Edit: It seems to be getting rid of a bit of the sun damage on my neck- I'm upping the lipppies.