Calvin Klein Eternity Moment [DISCONTINUED]

Calvin Klein Eternity Moment [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

on 9/7/2017 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

According to basenotes, Eternity Moment is still in production. I tend to believe this, because it's all over the web for affordable prices. Usually something discontinued rises in price. Maybe it's only available in stores in places outside the U.S. I can't be sure. What I am sure about is that I absolutely love it. It's so light and airy; feminine and sweet. I detect soft floral notes, mostly peony, along with mellow fruits and a touch of musk. The sillage and longevity are moderate. This would be perfect for church or the office, or anytime you don't want to overwhelm others. Eternity Moment also has a romantic vibe making it great for evenings too. This fragrance is especially lovely in the spring and summer months, but it can be used year round. I like it on cold dreary days, because it cheers me up.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Well Eternity Moment lives up to its name!!!...that how long it lasted on me ...spray...poof...gone...I can't even explain how it smells!!!...

on 4/24/2012 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I think this is very understated and doesn't recieve a lot of attention. It's not for the old and it's more sophisticated for the YG's (young girls). This is of course initally floral but it's a sexy floral, a tad musky and most importantly does not scream sweet sugar cane cheap mist. It does not wear well in the summer, it's more of an A/W evening scent. I wouldn't wear this in my 40's though.

on 4/14/2012 7:49:00 AM

I get a headache from most perfumes and like many when other people are wearing them but on me..i have to be v careful..with Eternity Moment im not only safe, i LOVE it..its strong but not too,and very feminine without being too sweet on me..i wear it everyday and have bought it over and over again!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Just bought this because it was on sale and fancied a change! Was pleasantly suprised by this lovely clean smell get lots of compliments and has good staying power. Got the 100ml bottle for £20 not sure if I would repurchase at full price yet but I do really like this.

Absolutely LOVE this fragrance...the price is very reasonable too.
I tend to use this fragrance for evenings/nights out as it has a really nice sweet smell and lasts for hours!

on 10/30/2011 7:18:00 PM

Sweet foral fragrance that smell youthful and energetic. Good for dates.

on 11/3/2011 4:16:00 AM

Calvin Klein's Eternity Moment is beautiful. It comes as close to the notion of a jammy jasmine-floral as you can get. The jasmine isn't obvious - one of those mixed jasmine/peony combos that is so rich. I'd swear I'm getting a little rose in here too, but none of my sources mention it. Maybe it's the rosewood.

The fruit notes aren't the obnoxious watered-down anonymia of the eponymous Fruity-Floral celebmass release currently plaguing us. They're tart, sweet, concentrated raspberry, pomegranite, litchi. EM goes on in a swath of peony/jasmine/floral, with jam on it, with an undercurrent of clean musk, and pretty much stays that way. There's a barely detectable spine of wood in the base, but really it's more of an effect than a note. The scent doesn't change hugely - maybe a mosaic of floral with some shifting between, some softening of the fruit.

EM is ALMOST a your-skin-but-better in that the clean musk component and mosaic peony/floral can get interpreted as soap, but the jam quality of the fruit and the layering lift this out. If used very lightly, it might pass for clean shower, but there will be suspicion. Still, a great office/event fragrance.

The worst things I can say about Eternity moment are that the longevity isn't great - you get biggish sillage but then it fades, which makes re-spraying problematic. Also, while lovely, this isn't insanely original -- sort of what BBW's Pink Peony would have been if it were softer, nicer, and had fruit notes. But it's lovely, a standout every time I've tried it.

on 1/16/2012 9:42:00 AM

Eternity Moment. What can I say? It's Calvin Klein, so you know it'll be a little synthetic, modern. It's nice, certainly better than most scents at this price point (online). It *does* smell pink. But not like pink flowers. At first it smells like chemicals that might be pink -- or a pink 'young person's' drink. This isn't a bad thing. CK florals do this to my nose, they say: 'floral..' but don't elaborate.
That's okay. It's a tiny bit too sweet on me -- my skin turns everything into pure sugar. A safe buy for the girl who wants a 'pretty' perfume that smells 'good'. Work friendly - hellyes. Interesting - hellno. Sometimes this is fine, okay, enough. However: I'd go mad with just this -- couldn't wear it for an entire week. In between days I'd have to bathe in chypres. Eternity Moment is like a sort-of-dull-but-okay-chum. You wouldn't kick them to the curb, nor would you want to spend more than a few hours in their company.

But then again...once that detergent-clean-linear-synthetic quality dries down, it's quite pleasant. It reminds me of a friend of mine, her father was a vicar. Whenever she was embarrassed (which was often) her English rose complexion would flush bright pink. It started on her cheeks and swept upwards, right to the roots of her blond hair. It went down her neck too, disappearing into the neckline of her uniform. She probably blushed all over. It was worse when boys looked directly at her. I wager Eternity Moment would smell quite racy on her (she'd blush if you noticed her perfume).

On me, it's okay, it doesn't quite fit. The olfactory equivalent of putting me in a gingham dress, ladylike shoes and enforced politeness. The phrase 'body-snatched' springs to mind. Or maybe Stepford Wives -- although Ira Levin's story is more thought provoking. If only the scent was more...Midwich Cuckoos, or even Asimov's I, Robot.

As it is, I only wear it when in pajamas. Not a bad scent. I'd give it four lippies, if it didn't make me feel a bit like a drone...(and not in a good, Borg Collective kind of way)...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i bought this when i came across with it at a good price after hearing nice stuff about it , it smelled nice but unfortunately doesnt last long. it s very fresh, flowery, light fragrance but probably noone will notice and ask what you are wearing.

Popular Fragrances