Lancôme Flash Bronzer - Deep self-tanning milk

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

3.7

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

this is such a great product!!! i am a N-O-V-I-C-E when it comes to self tanner. i have used this twice recently and LOVE IT!!! my olive tan skin gets beautifully golden and SO not orangey.
no breakouts,no orange. no funky smell i have no idea where that comes from. smells subtle and pretty :) will be repurchasing most definitely,I gave it a 4 because it is a bit greasy on the face, but I think for the tan that i get im ok with that.

This stuff smells terrible - not of anything in particular, just weird chemicals. It's efective enough, has a nice dark colour but the smell is pretty overpowering. It also works really well if you can't be bothered to exfoliate. Can go patchy if you don't keep re-applying and moisturising. Wouldn't buy again. Works well enough, but I'm looking for that little bit extra.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great self-tanner for the body ( can also be used on the face). The texture is nice and dries quickly, and the smell is delicate. It is available in 2 shades: golden (dor) and deep (intense). Golden is for fair skin and intense for those who want a slightly more tanned effect. I bought the deep one and I am very satisfied with it. I gives my skin a natural tan and moisturizes skin at the same time. The only complaint I have is the price (35 $ cnd) considering that it contains only 150 ml of product, which would be quickly spent if you use it on your whole body. For my part,as, automn has now arrived, I prefer to use it on my upper body only. Great buy!