4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

Been using manic panic for awhile now, I must say I love this product. It comes in so many variety of colors.I currently bought the vampire red and I absolutely love it.Its the perfect shade of red I wanted.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

fromBaast

5 years ago

Just got this one and can't stop flaunting it. It's the first product by Manic Panic I use but I am very, very satisfied. Highly pigmented, intense colour, huge quantity (larger than most of my eyeshadows). The only problem is that I had to order from the internet, because no one's even heard of the brand where I live.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

7 years ago

Love it, such an intense red. Though I still use a white base to help out. It's awesome.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesGray

7 years ago

I've had this eye shadow for forever and it has always been my favorite. It works great as an intense eye shadow or a soft pink blush. Very handy when dealing with special effects make up work.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Kinky, Other

9 years ago

Love this red. It's a pretty true red when packed onto the lid. I included a picture of a look I did last week. For that look, I blended the color out, which is why it's sheer and slightly pink looking. Love Manic Panic eyeshadows because of the amazing colors. They could stick a bit better, but I find when I use a primer they last just fine on me.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

I love to wear pyro eyeshadow. Yellow- inner corner Black- lid Vampire Red- crease to almost browbone orange- lower lashline below black eyeliner Vampire Red is very intense. It is super pigmented, but it also stains your lids. It does not turn pink on me. It is a pure red. It is much bigger than MAC eyeshadows, and a little bit cheaper. I bought mine off ebay for less than $10. It is perfect for Halloween, or if you are like me, everyday use. I did upload a picture so you can see this eyeshadow.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

3.0

10 years ago

I added more purple into my pink hair, so i thought that red would look good with that. It looks amazing with the purple, but the pink it still clashes with. Oh well. Its a true red, that can be dramatic or subtle. MP gives you a lot of e/s, which can be used as blush. cheap to

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

11 years ago

On the eyes its a deep red eyeshadow that tunes into your inner vampire. On the cheeks it turns a bright baby doll pink. Innocent, yet sultry.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

11 years ago

BEST BLUSH EVER!!!! you can use this product as an eyeshadow or a blush. you get 2 for 1! For eyeshadow it shows up a deep intense red for those gothic looks, and for blush.. its this amazing baby doll pink. im serious i thought the blush would be bright red but nope, just the most amazing shade of pink. Even using a super little bit on your cheeks, it comes out TOO MUCH pink so you look really...odd so you have to blend a lot, but its so worth it. I wear my neon pink eyeshadow, pink in my hair, and this pink blush. it seems like overkill. but trust me, im a walking pepto bismol ad with beauty haha

About reviewer (124 reviews)

fromsojew

12 years ago

***oops this is for the eye shadow not hair dye but other people have reviewed the hairdye here so I will leave it*** I have been using this colour on and off since 1996 when I was like 15. It got me through most of high school when I looked like a trashy skid, and my early - mid 20s in college when I would have a short cropped neat look, preppy sorta clothing and then a nice shock of red hair. Now that I'm 27 I feel a little too old to go back to the whole "unnaturally dyed hair" look but if I ever were to do it again it would be this colour. Adults would even say "Wow this is like a "punk" colour but on you it looks totally normal and natural. It is the prettiest deepest shade of red ever, as long as you do it right and bleach your hair out first and don't let it fade too much. Colour gets richer and darker after a few re applications.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29