Tarte Sephora Rocks Suede Compact / Palette

No Image

on 6/9/2005 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is such a cute palette. The eye shadows are pink, pinky purple with shimmer, a taupey shimmer and black. They are great for that sexy eye that everyone wants. The blush is a great peach. love it! I wore this today and my husband told me how great I looked without my even asking. Gotta love that. Price is great for 4 eyeshadows and a blush. Get this while you can!

on 5/3/2005 12:17:00 AM

This is a rockin' great palette! I'm a bit of tarte fan, and this palette is no exception. My only complaint is that the colors are existing ones. The blush is Verve. The eyeshadows are Here's Looking at You, Raspberry Beret, Black Magic Woman, and Heart of Glass. I never wear the blush with the eyeshadows in this compact though, because I find it to be more warm-toned, while the eyeshadows are more cool-toned. The compact is a gorgeous dark purple/eggplant suede. Maureen Kelly definitely does fabulous packaging. This palette was my first introduction to tarte's powder blushes.

This comes in the most luxuriously chic compact- eggplant suede! What more can you ask for... 4 VERY pretty e/s colors- and a pretty nice blush (it's so big, it will last forever!)- not to mention that the shadows are superior quality--HIGHLY pigmented shadows- this is by FAR better than the first tarte suede palette- this time, the shadows aren't matte! i'm one that likes shadows to have some 'sheen' to it, not completely matte- i love tarte... and i love this!