Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

1.0

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I adore Bvlgari; it's my favorite perfume house. Au The Vert Extreme is a miss for me though, which is a shame because the notes sounded delicious. Definitely zesty, I'll agree with the previous posters. On me, it takes on an aftershave type vibe though leaving nothing but lemon/lime, with no aromatic woods, jasmine or rose, as advertised. Darn! What a disappointment. Anyway, aftershave is definitely not what I am after, so I'll chalk this one up to "chemistry" and move one. Advertised Notes: "...possesses a blend of green tea, orange and spice with lower notes of rose, jasmine and aromatic woods." continued >>

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love Bvlgari scents... It's my favorite perfume house. I wanted to like Green Tea; it just doesn't like me... However, Au The' Vert (Green Tea) does not work on me. Like Au The Blanc (White Tea) and Au The Rouge (Red Tea), it is marketed as a unisex scent. However, unlike the other Bvlgari Tea scents, Green Tea takes on an "aftershave" quality on me. Uh...not something I like to smell like. Maybe my DH will use the rest of this.

Popular Fragrances