Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Other

I'm generally a tightwad (trained as an economist) but occasionally splurge. This fragrance really does it for me, not flowery at all, just uplifting...like a cuppa tea...fresh, not too light, not too heavy, probably unisex, will not offend people in an office, but makes you feel like you have caught an updraft, and you have the wind under your wings. Let the first few astringent notes dissipate, and then a gentle subtle citrus/tea with a hint of spice lingers. Get lots of compliments, people say "I like it, but I can't describe it....what are you wearing?". both men and women like it.

PS went on a perfume website, where this perfume was reviewed and it indicated the spices are bergamot, pepper and coriander (they are VERY subtle, by the way. The florals are rose and orange blossom, and they are also very subtle, like they were wafted on a breeze. Rose scent is reputed to be a relaxant and mood elevator, so maybe that accounts for the effect I was getting.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My absoulute favourite go-to scent. A transluscent veil of smoked green tea with muted citrus notes and a aromatic woody base. It uplifts the sprit, refreshes the soul and calms the mind. I love it because of its comforting quality. JCE's best in my opinion. I just wish there was yet another even more potent version of this frgrance - the green tea cologne was like a deoderant spray, this Extreme version seems to be like EDT, can Bvlgari issue an EDP or Parfum version of this? PLEASE?!