Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

on 6/20/2014 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Super Expensive but gorgeously packaged. Lightly "green" with almost an amber base. Moderate sillage.

on 11/11/2007 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the most elegant, long lasting and wonderful citrus and tea based perfume I have ever tried. It also has one of the most classically beautiful bottles I have ever seen. The extreme tea version is more intense than the regular green tea scent but i like this. Keep in mind it is still light as compared to say oriental/gourmands like TM Angel. It is great for summer and unique enough that people comment how fresh and clean you smell but are curious about it- they cannot quite place the tea scent. It seems to have a bit of complexity to it but is still simple, linear since it has natural refreshing notes. There's citrus, a barely there green, calming soft green tea and a warmth later on from beeswax and hints of warm smoked wood. Very well done. This Bulgari has much less floral rose than Bulgari Pour Femme. Just light, fresh and refined.

on 9/27/2007 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is one of my favourite summer fragrances, along with Hermes Un Jardin Sur La Nil. It's citrusy, refreshing and calming. I actually wore this one when I was travelling in Egypt in 46 degree (celsius) heat. This is a more complex take on the cool, uplifting, green tea fragrances around. The very subtle wood and spices in this set it apart from the others which always disappear on me in no time. This is slightly dryer and that element keeps it fresh for me. Every time I spray it on, I feel energized and ready for an adventure. It gets compliments often and find I can blend it with some of my heavy spicy fragrances when I wish to 'lighten' them.

on 2/12/2007 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this fragrance at Marshall's for $20 so I can't really comment on the price, but I do like this fragrance. It just smells so nice on me, which is unusual b/c so many perfumes that I like on other people smell like crap on me. While it doesn't smell like much in the bottle, it dries down warmer and more floral than you would think. It smells clean and beautiful, like a woman should. UPDATE: This really is unisex, b/c it smells better on my husband. His whole family has this skin chemistry where everything smells good on them. The bastards! I gave the bottle of Green Tea to him.

on 12/30/2006 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Eh.
This has a nice green grassy scent to me, very lovely for summer, but damned if I have to use a heavy hand to marinate its so LIGHT its where oh where did my perfume go I swear I put some on, and even so 10 mins pass and where did it go???
Sorry but pass on this one, staying power doesn't even make it to the front door. =( continued >>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This has a truly unique smell, which is why I gave it 4 lippies. However, the lasting power isn't that great on me and it doesn't give me a sense of "wow" when I wear it. It's still a lovely fragrance, but it's just not for me.

on 8/5/2006 12:43:00 PM

In their “Italian Flag Tea Series”, Bvlgari created subtle unisex scents that are refreshing and easy to wear. The tea in all of these has a certain dry, acrid tone to it that makes it refreshing in a different way than the common splash of citrus zest.

Au The Vert, the first in the series, is the most fresh and citrusy of all – with notes of bergamot and green tea and a tad of honey at the bottom to sweeten your beverage.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like this scent. I've worn it for I think 8 years now but started off on the lighter version. I found the scent wore off quickly so the Extreme works better for me. I do not find it over powering nor does it smell like lemon tea. It smells like soft green tea to me. My boyfriend who hates strong fragrances loves this. I am not a big perfume wearer and feel the world would be a better place with 99% of them gone, but this one is very femine and appealing. It's never triggered a headache for me and I am migraine prone. I'm on my 2nd bottle of the Extreme now.

on 1/3/2006 8:13:00 PM

I really wanted to like this, but I got no citrus, no ginger, no cardamom, bergamot, jasmine, or rose. This wasn't fresh at all on me, just sort of like a used bag of green tea that's been left to sit in the sink overnight. There is also a strong cumin smell (overwhelming in the "extreme" version of this scent) that I can't shake.

Might just be my chemistry, but I'm glad I tried before buying.

Lemon tea. If this sounds appealing to you, go for it. I was disappointed.