Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

4.4

on 5/20/2008 10:27:00 AM

This is my all-time favorite. I have a very sensitive nose to overpowering scents. And this one is my perfect match. Clean, fresh yet elegant. I feel very classy when I wear this. Lasts 5 hours on me so I have the refillable bottle in my purse.

on 9/15/2006 11:26:00 AM

I love this scent! It's a staple of my fragrance wardrobe (I like to try out various scents). Although I always find new and interesting scents, this is one that I keep coming back to. It's fresh and clean without smelling generic. It also has the perfect mix of citrus and spice, and is interesting without being overwhelming. I agree that the smell tends to disappear sooner than other fragrances (minus 1 lippie for this) - the Extreme version seems to last longer. I have to say I am hooked, though.

on 2/7/2006 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Nice and refreshing like a spring day and it just smells clean to me. You can definitely smell the green tea but this just smells like a fresh shower and I like that type of fragrance. Unfortunately it doesn't last very long..

on 10/20/2004 3:35:00 AM

I really wanted to like this fragrance and invested a lot of money in it...doesn't do much for me. I think it smells "inexpensive".

on 12/3/2003 11:53:00 PM

this is one of the better light sexy citrus frangraces out there, i must say. im allergic to most warm scents so citrus has always been my way to go. anyway i found the bottle elegant and functional and this may well be the perfect scent for me!

on 7/17/2003 6:13:00 AM

the best fragrance. good smell.

on 10/11/2002 8:13:00 PM

I love this, but my grandma think it smells like bug spray....

Popular Fragrances