Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

on 4/15/2010 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a light green almost citrus scent. I love it as it is light and doesnt hang around just a subtle scent. Sadly it is discontinued in NZ so enjoy it while you can.

on 4/22/2009 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Well, this is another tea fragrance that does not work for me. I like the initial citrus however, afterwards the fragrance just turns sour. I don't get any tea notes out of this and the sourness is quite unpleasant. I guess this just does not work with my chemistry.

on 3/13/2009 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I so wanted to love this product after the 5 star review Chandler Burr did for the T Style Magazine. Unfortunately, this just didn't work for my body chemistry - it smelt oddly strong, like pepper along with an amalgam of various Asian spices of which I have no desire to smell like. The Th Blanc suits me much better - it's a lighter, much more fresh scent.

I'm sad to report that the Green Tea smelt so cloying, annoying and frankly disturbing. I hated wearing it (but did so for the first few days to give it a chance) and now I have no desire of ever wanting to spritz this again.

on 5/20/2008 10:27:00 AM

This is my all-time favorite. I have a very sensitive nose to overpowering scents. And this one is my perfect match. Clean, fresh yet elegant. I feel very classy when I wear this. Lasts 5 hours on me so I have the refillable bottle in my purse.

on 11/26/2007 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i bought the green tea refreshing towels. i really love the scent of them, and on a hot day using the towel all over (neck, arms, armpits even) is so nice and truly is refreshing. however, i can't justify the price of these ($25 for 15 towels)! a nice luxury but i can't afford to buy them again.

on 9/17/2007 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I was searching for the next great parfume and thought this was the one. I sampled almost all the parfumes in Sephora and thought Extreme smells awesome. But when I finally purchased it and used it on several occasions, the smell reminds me of some oil-treatment for hair frequently used for older men. I agree on previous review it has a masculine finish which I don't want. I'm regretting spending money on this even though I bought this on a duty-free store in LAX. The staying power is pretty good though just don't spray too much. Ahh...will continue to look for the next great one!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't like this as much as the Rouge, but it is a very nice crisp, clean scent. It's energizing and refreshing - I keep a small bottle of this at the office and spritz it when I need a lift! It's a subtle skin scent, so it would also be great for the gym or anywhere you'd be afraid of wearing something too strong. I love to wear this when I'm doing yoga. However, I would never pay full retail for it as the staying power isn't good and you must reapply frequently. Today I found a 1.7 oz for $20 at TJMaxx - a great deal. Bvlgari makes a much better tea scent than other perfume houses; some of them smell like bathroom cleaner! You can always rely on Bvlgari to make something soft and elegant.

on 11/11/2006 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I spritzed some on a paper and it smelled stupendous there, light and fresh and citrusy and yummy, sprayed it on me and it didn't smell anything like the paper. On me it smelled like burnt tea leaves.

on 2/7/2006 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Nice and refreshing like a spring day and it just smells clean to me. You can definitely smell the green tea but this just smells like a fresh shower and I like that type of fragrance. Unfortunately it doesn't last very long..

on 7/25/2004 6:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This perfume is so refreshing...I love it. It smells like a mixture of green tea, pepper and roses. The translucent green glass bottle is amazing. This Bvlgari perfume is pricy, but it will last a long time because you don't need alot to smell great. This is a nice year round frangrance, especially in the spring and summer.

Popular Fragrances