Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Other

I'm generally a tightwad (trained as an economist) but occasionally splurge. This fragrance really does it for me, not flowery at all, just uplifting...like a cuppa tea...fresh, not too light, not too heavy, probably unisex, will not offend people in an office, but makes you feel like you have caught an updraft, and you have the wind under your wings. Let the first few astringent notes dissipate, and then a gentle subtle citrus/tea with a hint of spice lingers. Get lots of compliments, people say "I like it, but I can't describe it....what are you wearing?". both men and women like it.

PS went on a perfume website, where this perfume was reviewed and it indicated the spices are bergamot, pepper and coriander (they are VERY subtle, by the way. The florals are rose and orange blossom, and they are also very subtle, like they were wafted on a breeze. Rose scent is reputed to be a relaxant and mood elevator, so maybe that accounts for the effect I was getting.

on 9/27/2007 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is one of my favourite summer fragrances, along with Hermes Un Jardin Sur La Nil. It's citrusy, refreshing and calming. I actually wore this one when I was travelling in Egypt in 46 degree (celsius) heat. This is a more complex take on the cool, uplifting, green tea fragrances around. The very subtle wood and spices in this set it apart from the others which always disappear on me in no time. This is slightly dryer and that element keeps it fresh for me. Every time I spray it on, I feel energized and ready for an adventure. It gets compliments often and find I can blend it with some of my heavy spicy fragrances when I wish to 'lighten' them.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I didn't realise that I hadn't reviewed this yet. I use this AND the reg green tea interchangably. Both have great staying power on me.

One of my top 10 HG fragrances ever.

Soft, smoky, sexy, and clean. Green tea, but 100 times better.

Actual Notes:

Italian Bergamot, Tunisian Bitter Orange, Spanish Orange Blossom, Ceylon Cardamom, Jamaican Pepper, Russian Coriander, Bulgarian Rose, Egyptian Jasmine, Green Tea, Smoked Wood.

In my mind, the coriander and smoked wood accord are what truly make this scent a standout among other green tea fragrances.

continued >>

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

One of my top 10 HG fragrances ever.
Soft, smoky, sexy, and clean. Green tea, but 100 times better.
Actual Notes:

My husband never fails to comment about how good I smell when I wear this, also. continued >>

on 7/9/2006 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is one of 3 Bulgari fragrances I own (Notte and Femme being the other two)
I bought Extreme instead of the Green Tea Cologne because that had no staying power. Extreme has minimal staying power too...1 hour or so and I have to reapply. I don't like strong heavy fragrances that linger too long so this actually suits me quite well. Its easy for me to apply this all over after a shower. It has a light lemon scent that I find refreshing and calming. If I run out (which will probably be pretty soon since you have to constantly reapply), I would buy this again.

on 11/16/2001 11:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This fragrance is so fresh and light. It smells like tea with just a hint of lemon.

Popular Fragrances