Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

4.3

on 10/8/2011 12:35:00 PM

Love the crisp, spicy green tea smell. It's amazing.

on 6/7/2010 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this stuff, it's subtle and light but smells divine. Compared to the white tea version this one is much nicer and didnt give me a headache at all, its so good.

on 2/13/2010 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The original, state-of-the-art green tea scent. Unfortunately, I've smelled this (or, actually, cheap imitations of it) so often that I can't really appreciate it as it deserves. But if you like the classic green tea accord, you owe it to yourself to try this. If you want something close but more definitely feminine, try L'Artisan's The Pour un Ete, which has more jasmine.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smell is very special. I like how I cannot find other imitations. Very neutral and seems like a boyish active girl when I use this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this juice after the initial dry down. The layers are complex but once it settles, it lasts a long time. I not sure I would have ever tried it had I not gotten luck in a swap! I guess that's what MUA is for! UPDATE - Meh.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I completely agree with the reviewer below who described this as clean, subtle, elegant and refined. This fragrance manages to be clean-lined and transparent yet with a slight spicy rasp that makes it interesting. Very nice for summer. (This review is for the regular version, not the Extreme. On me, the regular version is softer, rounder; the Extreme seems sharper and goes a bit too "masculine" on me.)

on 4/18/2009 1:40:00 PM

i like bulgari company, i consider it one of the sophisticated companies in making perfumes, their perfumes are unique and you don't smell something like their perfumes in the market(just like dior perfumes which i am a great fan of), and this perfume is no exception, it has a clean crisp scent, but unfortunately it smells really funny on me which i don't know why, i spray it on my wrist and after it dries down i get the most odd smell, which is very pungent and strong, i think it doesn't go well with my body chemistry so i gave it to my husband which smells great on him, i think unisex perfumes don't work with my body chemistry.

on 4/14/2009 4:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Well, it doesn't work on my skin, which is a shame, because I love the idea of these notes. It goes on as sharp green tea and bitter citrus, then begins dry down into a peppery, faintly floral scent that ends up ultimately as leather and bergamot men's cologne. It smells very much like English Leather on my skin at the end. It's not a bad scent and will work for some ladies, as the sense of an expensive leather purse with metal fittings could be imagined out of the scent-imagery, but the English Leather idea stuck with me and I kept wondering if I was supposed to smell like I was wearing men's cologne or not. Definitely Unisex in that fashion, but it's going to end up too masculine on some. I am unfortunately one of those ladies.

Maybe the best green tea scent I have ever tried. So light, clean and subtle and yet not at all boring like so many other clean and subtle "office" scents. There are many green tea fragrances out there. In many of them I can't detect green tea at all. In this one the green tea is really present. It's not at all sweet but rather citric, herbal and a little smoky in a very soft way. Very sheer, very elegant fragrance. For every day use, not for summer only.

on 4/18/2008 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Clean, subtle, elegant, and refined. This is my all-time favorite fragrance. It's not one of those overpowering perfumes that lots of other women seem to be wearing lately. The bottle is very elegant and sophisticated as well. I especially love that the bottle and box are green because green is my favorite color. This is the only perfume I have ever paid full price for and probably the only one that I ever will. I rarely wear perfume, but this scent is far too beautiful to not own. I first discovered the scent and fell in love when I received the matching shampoo and conditioner in a friend's birthday gift bag. I love the clean, light, feminine, "green" smell of this fragrance. It's very sophisticated and unusual without being pretentious and I think it fits my personality quite well. The lasting power is also good on me. Try it.

Popular Fragrances