Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I completely agree with the reviewer below who described this as clean, subtle, elegant and refined. This fragrance manages to be clean-lined and transparent yet with a slight spicy rasp that makes it interesting. Very nice for summer. (This review is for the regular version, not the Extreme. On me, the regular version is softer, rounder; the Extreme seems sharper and goes a bit too "masculine" on me.)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I enjoy this. I'm enjoying it right now sniffing at my wrist. I think the bvlgari green tea line has a good balance between citrus and spice. I smell lemons and mince-pies as the predominant notes - and they manage to be zingy and mellow at once. It reminds me of Finnish pulla bread. There's musky cardamom - the cardamom is a cool kick. The pepper is what makes this different from the other green tea fragrances out there (Elizabeth Arden for example) - and the bees wax which gives it a creamy old-fashioned base. Individual and stylish, if slightly cold.

on 9/11/2004 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oooohhhhhwwwwoooowwwwww. I cannot believe I have found the most delicious, perfect green tea scent, and in a most unlikely place at that ('twas the toiletry items used at a froufrou hotel DH and I stayed in for one of his sales conferences). I kept calling the front desk asking for more lotion to be sent to my room -- and this time I actually was going through it instead of stockpiling it ;) I cannot comment on the cost, but I'm thinking its not el cheapo, too bad for me. BUT this one time I might save my pennies and splurge. I LOVE this stuff. Finally, a nice tea scent I can find outside of BBW!! I know, I need to get out more often....

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Smelled very musty and dry on me. Not a good fit.

on 11/27/2003 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm definitely a green, citrusy scent kinda gal, and this is my signature fragrance. It's crisp, clean, citrusy before the dry-down, great for work, and dries down to this indescribable green, powdery scent that makes my mouth water. It's fun yet womanly, and I wear it everywhere. If you're into green or citrus scents, you've got to try this one. I'm hooked!

on 10/16/2003 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wear this everyday. It is not too girly and it is not too unisex. It is fresh and clean and wonderful. I buy a bottle at the duty-free shop every time I fly overseas. An absolute staple.

Popular Fragrances