Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

4.2

I first smelled Au Th Vert many many years ago from my Mom's perfume collection - she was actually the one who introduced me to Bvlgari fragrances. I remember I loved it then - and now, about 10years later I found two whole 5fl.oz.bottles at such a great discounted price! Now I can enjoy the fresh, citrusy green tea scent that I loved to steal spritzes of from Mom's bottle years ago... And I look forward to wearing it a lot and remembering Mom each time I do. :)

on 4/18/2009 1:40:00 PM

i like bulgari company, i consider it one of the sophisticated companies in making perfumes, their perfumes are unique and you don't smell something like their perfumes in the market(just like dior perfumes which i am a great fan of), and this perfume is no exception, it has a clean crisp scent, but unfortunately it smells really funny on me which i don't know why, i spray it on my wrist and after it dries down i get the most odd smell, which is very pungent and strong, i think it doesn't go well with my body chemistry so i gave it to my husband which smells great on him, i think unisex perfumes don't work with my body chemistry.

on 4/14/2009 4:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Well, it doesn't work on my skin, which is a shame, because I love the idea of these notes. It goes on as sharp green tea and bitter citrus, then begins dry down into a peppery, faintly floral scent that ends up ultimately as leather and bergamot men's cologne. It smells very much like English Leather on my skin at the end. It's not a bad scent and will work for some ladies, as the sense of an expensive leather purse with metal fittings could be imagined out of the scent-imagery, but the English Leather idea stuck with me and I kept wondering if I was supposed to smell like I was wearing men's cologne or not. Definitely Unisex in that fashion, but it's going to end up too masculine on some. I am unfortunately one of those ladies.

Maybe the best green tea scent I have ever tried. So light, clean and subtle and yet not at all boring like so many other clean and subtle "office" scents. There are many green tea fragrances out there. In many of them I can't detect green tea at all. In this one the green tea is really present. It's not at all sweet but rather citric, herbal and a little smoky in a very soft way. Very sheer, very elegant fragrance. For every day use, not for summer only.

I didn't like this fragrance at first, but it's grown on me somehow, and now I love it! It has a refreshing, sweet scent that I like for casual/office/daytime wear. I don't smell much of the green tea in it, though, mostly the other scents in it. It has a complex smell that can change throughout the day, but always good.

This review is for the Eau Parfumee au The Vert Extreme:

What a name!

I came upon this scent because my b/f who often lives in hotels during weekdays (because his clients require to be close to them in other cities all over the country), sometimes brings me the bath and body products of this perfume when he stays in one special hotel in Munich which displays the products of this scent in its suites.

I fell for the extremely special shower and body lotion. The quality of theses products is amazing! The shower gel is TRULY refreshing, the green tea note comes out here the strongest and the body lotion is sooooo soft and leaves your skin so smooth! The jasmine comes out here beautifully. But also the soap is heavenly. Very refreshing and elegantly scented.

BUT! and that's the special thing here: Eau Parfume au Th Vert is also wearable on cold winter days!
I have my problems with "fresh" scents on cool (winter) days but this one is different. I guess the orange flower and jasmine in it make it so wearable and soft. Nothing sharp here at all! After an instant blast of lemon and green tea there is nothing but your fresh and soft-scented skin and a little hint of jasmine...
I even find it sexy! (Which is quite remarkable as i normally receive spices and vanilla as 'sexy' per se. Maybe it's the white florals in it...)

I went for the Extrme version as the 'normal' which is an Eau de Cologne is too weak for me, i like my scent to be around me a little (but no big sillage here!) and it does better in winter, i think, because perfume doesn't "fly" so good in cool winter-air, as you know...

Give it a try if you can although you might not be into 'fresh-ones', normally.

I am already looking forward to wearing it in hot summer.

on 5/20/2008 10:27:00 AM

This is my all-time favorite. I have a very sensitive nose to overpowering scents. And this one is my perfect match. Clean, fresh yet elegant. I feel very classy when I wear this. Lasts 5 hours on me so I have the refillable bottle in my purse.

on 4/18/2008 8:55:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I much prefer this to the Pour Femme fragrance by Bulgari. It's much fresher, less likely to give me a headache or make me feel nauseous! Still quite strong though, and I find it has good staying power. It's a very good choice for work, though I think the white tea fragrance is probably even better. I don't think I'd buy it again however, it's not really "signature" scent material for me!

on 4/1/2008 2:39:00 AM

Always love Bulgari scents but this one is my favourite. After got married I found out it's one of husband's favourite parfum, too. Excellent as gifts for family and friends, the various Bulgari perfume is always a hit with them.

Fresh! Feels like I have just stepped out of the shower. Really yummy fragrance. I love it! Beautiful bottle and packaging. I think I will finish my 30ml bottle pretty fast.

Popular Fragrances