Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

4.7

on 6/7/2010 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this stuff, it's subtle and light but smells divine. Compared to the white tea version this one is much nicer and didnt give me a headache at all, its so good.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this fragrance for a summery change from my normal fragrances (Bond #9 Park Ave and Stella) and am really enjoying it. It's got a nice green tea scent with some spiciness and not too much alcohol. The staying power is good, and it's never overpowering. Good stuff.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like this scent. I've worn it for I think 8 years now but started off on the lighter version. I found the scent wore off quickly so the Extreme works better for me. I do not find it over powering nor does it smell like lemon tea. It smells like soft green tea to me. My boyfriend who hates strong fragrances loves this. I am not a big perfume wearer and feel the world would be a better place with 99% of them gone, but this one is very femine and appealing. It's never triggered a headache for me and I am migraine prone. I'm on my 2nd bottle of the Extreme now.

Popular Fragrances