Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

3.7

on 6/20/2014 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Super Expensive but gorgeously packaged. Lightly "green" with almost an amber base. Moderate sillage.

I first smelled Au Thé Vert many many years ago from my Mom's perfume collection - she was actually the one who introduced me to Bvlgari fragrances. I remember I loved it then - and now, about 10years later I found two whole 5fl.oz.bottles at such a great discounted price! Now I can enjoy the fresh, citrusy green tea scent that I loved to steal spritzes of from Mom's bottle years ago... And I look forward to wearing it a lot and remembering Mom each time I do. :)

on 4/1/2011 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I've gone back and forth on Bvlgari Green Tea over the years.
Sometimes fresh and classy, other times the coriander and cardamom dominated in an unpleasant way. Right now I'm loving it again, and the drydown has a lovely rose note. Reminds me of being on vacation at a fancy hotel. The translucent light green and silver bottle in the classic Bvlgari design is a personal favorite as well.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this fragrance for a summery change from my normal fragrances (Bond #9 Park Ave and Stella) and am really enjoying it. It's got a nice green tea scent with some spiciness and not too much alcohol. The staying power is good, and it's never overpowering. Good stuff.

I didn't like this fragrance at first, but it's grown on me somehow, and now I love it! It has a refreshing, sweet scent that I like for casual/office/daytime wear. I don't smell much of the green tea in it, though, mostly the other scents in it. It has a complex smell that can change throughout the day, but always good.

on 9/27/2008 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

In his book "Perfumes - The Guide," Luca Turin gave this 4 out of 5 stars which prompted me to sample it, then later purchase Bulgari Eau Parfumee "Au The Vert" (green tea).

I must say I've fallen out of love with it since purchasing it about 3 months ago. At first, I enjoyed the bracing, but not overpowering unisex (barely) floral green tea fragrance,one that Turin calls, "a sort of cK One for grownups."

But it began to smell slightly medicinal to me after a while, as if I were spraying a lovely fragrance with a jarring hint of Lysol on myself. For tea-based fragrances, I would instead recommend either "Bergamote" from The Different Company, or "Osmanthe Yunnan" by Hermes. Each is delightful in its own way and grows on you, rather than the opposite effect this fragrance had on me.

on 4/18/2008 8:55:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I much prefer this to the Pour Femme fragrance by Bulgari. It's much fresher, less likely to give me a headache or make me feel nauseous! Still quite strong though, and I find it has good staying power. It's a very good choice for work, though I think the white tea fragrance is probably even better. I don't think I'd buy it again however, it's not really "signature" scent material for me!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A friend of mine(girl) uses this scent and I like it a lot. The main reason I am commenting is lately I have noticed far too many womens perfumes as very Strong and overwhelming. I think products like this are smooth and not too strong which can be a big issue for me. The scent is very nice and elegant. I also drink a lot of green tea and that made it an even bigger plus for me. If I were(actually) female I would definately buy this one.

on 8/24/2007 12:49:00 AM

I became addicted to this line of fragrances after staying at a Four Seasons Resort (which used Bvlgari green tea fragranced products exclusively in the guest rooms at the time; I'm not sure if this is still true). I agree wholeheartedly with the previous posters that describe this fragrance as "sharp"--that is absolutely le mot juste. However, this fragrance fades extremely quickly on me, which is disappointing not only due to the price, but because I adore the fragrance so much. I may purchase the body lotion--perhaps layering lotion and fragrance is the way to ensure staying power.

on 2/19/2007 10:21:00 AM

A sharp, fresh & heavily citrus scent. Abit overpowering for me - headache inducing and makes my eyes smart! Poor lasting power. Not to my taste.

Popular Fragrances