Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

4.1

on 10/8/2011 12:35:00 PM

Love the crisp, spicy green tea smell. It's amazing.

on 6/7/2010 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this stuff, it's subtle and light but smells divine. Compared to the white tea version this one is much nicer and didnt give me a headache at all, its so good.

on 4/15/2010 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a light green almost citrus scent. I love it as it is light and doesnt hang around just a subtle scent. Sadly it is discontinued in NZ so enjoy it while you can.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smell is very special. I like how I cannot find other imitations. Very neutral and seems like a boyish active girl when I use this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Other

I'm generally a tightwad (trained as an economist) but occasionally splurge. This fragrance really does it for me, not flowery at all, just uplifting...like a cuppa tea...fresh, not too light, not too heavy, probably unisex, will not offend people in an office, but makes you feel like you have caught an updraft, and you have the wind under your wings. Let the first few astringent notes dissipate, and then a gentle subtle citrus/tea with a hint of spice lingers. Get lots of compliments, people say "I like it, but I can't describe it....what are you wearing?". both men and women like it.

PS went on a perfume website, where this perfume was reviewed and it indicated the spices are bergamot, pepper and coriander (they are VERY subtle, by the way. The florals are rose and orange blossom, and they are also very subtle, like they were wafted on a breeze. Rose scent is reputed to be a relaxant and mood elevator, so maybe that accounts for the effect I was getting.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Best perfume EVER! I've been using this as my signature scent for some time now and I have still not got sick of it. It is crisp and fresh and stays on for hours. LOVE!

on 7/2/2009 3:56:00 PM

Fabulous summer fragrance! I love Bulgari The Rouge in the fall/winter and The Vert is my summer favorite. It is very sheer and fresh. Bulgari manages to make a sheer citrusy fragrance without the nasty bug spray effect in so many other so called summer/citrusy fragrances. The staying power is a little weak but the fragrance starts out so sheer that this does not surprise me. Pay the extra and get the big bottle--well worth it.
A Classic!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I completely agree with the reviewer below who described this as clean, subtle, elegant and refined. This fragrance manages to be clean-lined and transparent yet with a slight spicy rasp that makes it interesting. Very nice for summer. (This review is for the regular version, not the Extreme. On me, the regular version is softer, rounder; the Extreme seems sharper and goes a bit too "masculine" on me.)

on 4/18/2009 1:40:00 PM

i like bulgari company, i consider it one of the sophisticated companies in making perfumes, their perfumes are unique and you don't smell something like their perfumes in the market(just like dior perfumes which i am a great fan of), and this perfume is no exception, it has a clean crisp scent, but unfortunately it smells really funny on me which i don't know why, i spray it on my wrist and after it dries down i get the most odd smell, which is very pungent and strong, i think it doesn't go well with my body chemistry so i gave it to my husband which smells great on him, i think unisex perfumes don't work with my body chemistry.

Maybe the best green tea scent I have ever tried. So light, clean and subtle and yet not at all boring like so many other clean and subtle "office" scents. There are many green tea fragrances out there. In many of them I can't detect green tea at all. In this one the green tea is really present. It's not at all sweet but rather citric, herbal and a little smoky in a very soft way. Very sheer, very elegant fragrance. For every day use, not for summer only.

Popular Fragrances