Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

4.1

on 6/20/2014 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Super Expensive but gorgeously packaged. Lightly "green" with almost an amber base. Moderate sillage.

on 10/8/2011 12:35:00 PM

Love the crisp, spicy green tea smell. It's amazing.

on 4/1/2011 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I've gone back and forth on Bvlgari Green Tea over the years.
Sometimes fresh and classy, other times the coriander and cardamom dominated in an unpleasant way. Right now I'm loving it again, and the drydown has a lovely rose note. Reminds me of being on vacation at a fancy hotel. The translucent light green and silver bottle in the classic Bvlgari design is a personal favorite as well.

I first smelled Au Th Vert many many years ago from my Mom's perfume collection - she was actually the one who introduced me to Bvlgari fragrances. I remember I loved it then - and now, about 10years later I found two whole 5fl.oz.bottles at such a great discounted price! Now I can enjoy the fresh, citrusy green tea scent that I loved to steal spritzes of from Mom's bottle years ago... And I look forward to wearing it a lot and remembering Mom each time I do. :)

on 4/15/2010 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a light green almost citrus scent. I love it as it is light and doesnt hang around just a subtle scent. Sadly it is discontinued in NZ so enjoy it while you can.

on 6/7/2010 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this stuff, it's subtle and light but smells divine. Compared to the white tea version this one is much nicer and didnt give me a headache at all, its so good.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this juice after the initial dry down. The layers are complex but once it settles, it lasts a long time. I not sure I would have ever tried it had I not gotten luck in a swap! I guess that's what MUA is for! UPDATE - Meh.

on 2/13/2010 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The original, state-of-the-art green tea scent. Unfortunately, I've smelled this (or, actually, cheap imitations of it) so often that I can't really appreciate it as it deserves. But if you like the classic green tea accord, you owe it to yourself to try this. If you want something close but more definitely feminine, try L'Artisan's The Pour un Ete, which has more jasmine.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Coarse

I'm generally a tightwad (trained as an economist) but occasionally splurge. This fragrance really does it for me, not flowery at all, just uplifting...like a cuppa tea...fresh, not too light, not too heavy, probably unisex, will not offend people in an office, but makes you feel like you have caught an updraft, and you have the wind under your wings. Let the first few astringent notes dissipate, and then a gentle subtle citrus/tea with a hint of spice lingers. Get lots of compliments, people say "I like it, but I can't describe it....what are you wearing?". both men and women like it.

PS went on a perfume website, where this perfume was reviewed and it indicated the spices are bergamot, pepper and coriander (they are VERY subtle, by the way. The florals are rose and orange blossom, and they are also very subtle, like they were wafted on a breeze. Rose scent is reputed to be a relaxant and mood elevator, so maybe that accounts for the effect I was getting.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smell is very special. I like how I cannot find other imitations. Very neutral and seems like a boyish active girl when I use this.

Popular Fragrances