Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

Filtered by age: 30-35
Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

4.2

I first smelled Au Thé Vert many many years ago from my Mom's perfume collection - she was actually the one who introduced me to Bvlgari fragrances. I remember I loved it then - and now, about 10years later I found two whole 5fl.oz.bottles at such a great discounted price! Now I can enjoy the fresh, citrusy green tea scent that I loved to steal spritzes of from Mom's bottle years ago... And I look forward to wearing it a lot and remembering Mom each time I do. :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this fragrance for a summery change from my normal fragrances (Bond #9 Park Ave and Stella) and am really enjoying it. It's got a nice green tea scent with some spiciness and not too much alcohol. The staying power is good, and it's never overpowering. Good stuff.

on 4/22/2009 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Well, this is another tea fragrance that does not work for me. I like the initial citrus however, afterwards the fragrance just turns sour. I don't get any tea notes out of this and the sourness is quite unpleasant. I guess this just does not work with my chemistry.

on 4/18/2009 1:40:00 PM

i like bulgari company, i consider it one of the sophisticated companies in making perfumes, their perfumes are unique and you don't smell something like their perfumes in the market(just like dior perfumes which i am a great fan of), and this perfume is no exception, it has a clean crisp scent, but unfortunately it smells really funny on me which i don't know why, i spray it on my wrist and after it dries down i get the most odd smell, which is very pungent and strong, i think it doesn't go well with my body chemistry so i gave it to my husband which smells great on him, i think unisex perfumes don't work with my body chemistry.

Maybe the best green tea scent I have ever tried. So light, clean and subtle and yet not at all boring like so many other clean and subtle "office" scents. There are many green tea fragrances out there. In many of them I can't detect green tea at all. In this one the green tea is really present. It's not at all sweet but rather citric, herbal and a little smoky in a very soft way. Very sheer, very elegant fragrance. For every day use, not for summer only.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This happens to be one of my favorite Green Tea scents. I became of fan of green tea mainly because of this one particular fragrance. I liked the Elizabeth Arden on but this on seem to be a little more complex. I love the lime-citrus aroma. This scent is unisexed and it lasts all day and doesn't change as the day goes on. The Jasmin tea, red tea and rose are also nice scents too in this line if you get tired of this scent.

on 8/24/2008 1:54:00 AM

OK, this has been around forEVER, why haven't I given it a chance before? I have been searching for something light and airy but slightly sweet. I wanted more substance than "shower fresh" and this is perfect. It seems too feminine to be uni-sex, but to each his own I guess. It's fresh, clean, calming and I am in heaven. I bought the Extreme version and it's really a different scent IMO. It's missing that sharp, harsh opener of the regular fragrance, and I think that is what turned me off to this line years ago. The Extreme is soft from the first spray and really clings to my skin. Love it, love it, love it!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My absoulute favourite go-to scent. A transluscent veil of smoked green tea with muted citrus notes and a aromatic woody base. It uplifts the sprit, refreshes the soul and calms the mind. I love it because of its comforting quality. JCE's best in my opinion. I just wish there was yet another even more potent version of this frgrance - the green tea cologne was like a deoderant spray, this Extreme version seems to be like EDT, can Bvlgari issue an EDP or Parfum version of this? PLEASE?!

This review is for the Eau Parfumee au The Vert Extreme:

What a name!

I came upon this scent because my b/f who often lives in hotels during weekdays (because his clients require to be close to them in other cities all over the country), sometimes brings me the bath and body products of this perfume when he stays in one special hotel in Munich which displays the products of this scent in its suites.

I fell for the extremely special shower and body lotion. The quality of theses products is amazing! The shower gel is TRULY refreshing, the green tea note comes out here the strongest and the body lotion is sooooo soft and leaves your skin so smooth! The jasmine comes out here beautifully. But also the soap is heavenly. Very refreshing and elegantly scented.

BUT! and that's the special thing here: Eau Parfume au Th Vert is also wearable on cold winter days!
I have my problems with "fresh" scents on cool (winter) days but this one is different. I guess the orange flower and jasmine in it make it so wearable and soft. Nothing sharp here at all! After an instant blast of lemon and green tea there is nothing but your fresh and soft-scented skin and a little hint of jasmine...
I even find it sexy! (Which is quite remarkable as i normally receive spices and vanilla as 'sexy' per se. Maybe it's the white florals in it...)

I went for the Extrme version as the 'normal' which is an Eau de Cologne is too weak for me, i like my scent to be around me a little (but no big sillage here!) and it does better in winter, i think, because perfume doesn't "fly" so good in cool winter-air, as you know...

Give it a try if you can although you might not be into 'fresh-ones', normally.

I am already looking forward to wearing it in hot summer.

on 5/20/2008 10:27:00 AM

This is my all-time favorite. I have a very sensitive nose to overpowering scents. And this one is my perfect match. Clean, fresh yet elegant. I feel very classy when I wear this. Lasts 5 hours on me so I have the refillable bottle in my purse.

Popular Fragrances