Donna Karan Be Delicious

Donna Karan  Be Delicious

3.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Although I'm sure everyone becomes accustomed to particular scents, loving those few 'safe' fragrances your entire life, it is nice every so often to go for something entirely different. Although i have not had this scent long and may well change my mind, (or love it even more, who knows?) later, my favourite thing about this perfume is that it is primarily apple scented. I don't think I've ever come across a perfume that used that smell more so than anything else, you know, vanilla, rose, lavender, ect... (i love vanilla perfumes, but it is often overused far too often in perfumes these days). I love the bottle, love the smell, and hope it stays for years to come!

on 3/9/2016 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I wanted this for a really long time and my husband got me this for my birthday last year. It is a fresh fruity smell, mainly sour apple. It does not smell chemically or fake. I have the eau de parfum. I know that some people complain about the staying power but I live in a tropical climate and I don't have any issues in that regard. In fact, I think it smells better when you're hot or sweaty. Its not one of those fragrances that is loud and but the scent is there. I think this scent would sit well with women of any age.

This fragrance deserves the hype. It really is a great fragrance and I personally think its one of the more original and identifiable scents on the market.

To Read all 648 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/11/2015 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Nice smell but gives me a headache and I normally don't have a problem with fragrances. Pass!

on 1/20/2015 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This perfume was love at first smell for me. It has a fresh and floral smell tone with a little bit of musk. The slight musk keeps it from being a "kiddy" smell. Every time I wear it my boyfriend compliments the way I smell. It is a little strong so I only spay myself once a day and that's plenty. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because the scent is so recognizable. It takes the fun out of a signature scent.

on 12/28/2014 1:58:00 PM

This is on my list of things I am on the fence about. It smells nice, like fresh cut apples. But I'm not sure I want *my skin* to smell like fresh cut apples....

on 12/11/2014 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Fresh, clean and happy...but a little blah for me. Next!

on 11/25/2014 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smells awful! I ordered the set online as a gift for someone and went to 2 different stores to smell it to make sure I was actually smelling what I did... This smelled like alcohol and honey, not perfume. I was with a few others and they all agreed! As soon as I get the set, it is going straight back. Save your money and get something else! Cute packaging though...

on 10/26/2014 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is an okay fruity base fragrance. It's the bottle that sold me...an apple it's super cute. I plan on keeping the bottle on my dresser after I'm done using it. I may even decant and fill with something else.

As an Eau de Parfum, highly fragnant and lasts about 6 hours. Just one spritz on my wrist and then I pat my other wrist to disperse. Apple, and fruity but not over powering.

I personally prefer spicier scents, but my Hubby got this as a gift for me. Like I stated the bottle is super cute. I'll keep the bottle.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

A perfect fruity, fresh scent.
The bottle is very cute, shaped like a glass apple, which was what caught my eye.

Only giving this 3 lippies because it's not too distinct a scent and one could easily find cheaper alternatives to this in Bath & Body Works.

on 7/12/2014 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am not a fan of this hyped sensation.
I have a hard time finding a light and fresh perfume for me that i like and isnt soap in a cute bottle.
And this one was a big miss.

It got a soap smell to it that stays for that hour. The perfume dosent stay long. I rather put on actuall soap than the perfume.

But if u like those soapy fruits (got a hint of green sour apple) then Be Delicious might fit u.

Have in mind I am not drawn to these kind of perfumes. The only reason that i even own this perfume was because i got a great deal with a cute bag with the buy. Hihi opps ^-^
I am glad i only got 7 ml.

Popular Fragrances