Acca Kappa Mimosa

Acca Kappa Mimosa

on 1/13/2006 5:22:00 PM

One of my favorite mimosa fragrances, a bit fresher and greener than L'Artisan's Mimosa pour Moi and more realistic-smelling than YR's Mimosa. It starts off bright and citrusy, but not sharp. The citrus here also does not turn on my skin. There's a delicious yet faint almond note in the middle, but sadly it does not last long. The drydown is soft, creamy sandalwood. While I do not think this is FBW at this moment, I will reconsider Mimosa for spring. It's truly pretty and uplifting and my 2nd favorite after Calycanthus. Poor lasting power. I'm very impressed with this line of fragrances: the scents, packaging and CS are all top-notch, and pricing is reasonable, too. Notes: citrush, bergamot, mimosa, almond, mimosa, heliotrope, exotic sandalwood.

on 9/19/2004 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

For mimosa fans, not one to overlook. This is a grassy mimosa, slightly more astringent than L'Artisan Mimosa Pour Moi. I like this more than Calypso's Mimosa, which can be too "plasticky" on my skin. Unfortunately, like the other mimosa scents I've tried, staying power is insignificant to nil. There is a matching body lotion; perhaps that will help make the scent last. Like other Acca Kappa products, this edt is wonderful for the price.

Popular Fragrances