AVEDA Rosemary Mint Hand and Body Wash

AVEDA Rosemary Mint Hand and Body Wash

4.5

Water\Aqua\Eau , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Propanediol , Decyl Glucoside , Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Laurylglucoside Crosspolymer , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Chloride , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil , Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil , Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil , Menthol , Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide , Glycerin , Tocopherol , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Glycol Distearate , Acrylates Copolymer , Citric Acid , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Limonene , Isoeugenol , Sodium Phytate , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Benzoate , Potassium Sorbate

on 11/2/2018 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

too minty for me

on 12/14/2014 11:27:00 PM

Really love this body wash. Pricey, but super refreshing in the summer or after a hard workout. I carry a small bottle in my gym bag. I don't use it year-round as I live in a dry mountain climate with cold winters, but it's my fave when the weather gets warmer.

on 9/2/2012 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

A sharp but not unpleasant herbal scent (not really very minty). Decent performance.

on 9/29/2010 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

really Refresh my body, i use this one whenever i go to sauna, after i get out of sauna , i shower with this one, and it really feel good. not irritating at all. the price is reasonable.

on 3/10/2010 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

LOVE the scent of this but works the same as any hand or body wash does.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This lasts forever so the price is somewhat justified. I became addicted to this after visiting my friend in Seattle - she had it in the bathroom that I used while staying with her. She told me to use anything that I wanted and I just loved this. I think the thing that makes people buy this is the amazing smell! There is just nothing like it. It does not dry your skin out. Love the mint. Aveda products are really wonderful. Expensive but I never regret spending the money when I visit an Aveda store / salon.

Amazing smell; don't have to use a lot of product!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I use this as a handsoap at the sink. I am not sure if I've ever used this as a shower gel, since I'm allergic/sensitive to so many things. However, this is a lovely product and lasts a really long time. Nice, fresh, minty scent. Not too strong. Natural.

I received this as a gift and I am so happy with it. It last forever. What I truly like is the fresh clean scent. The mint gives it a little invigorating kick. Lathers and cleans well. I would definitely buy this when my current supply runs out.

on 12/2/2007 11:41:00 PM

I used Aveda products (including this one) whilst staying in a hotel recently. I had to go and buy this as I fell in love with the smell. Though, not overly keen on the price of it here in Australia I would certainly buy this as a treat, but not as an everyday use. You also need to pump it a few times to get out a decent amount.

Popular Gels/Soaps