Uploaded by lazypile

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/14/2010

I love the color in the tube, but it goes on sheer. The quality of the gloss itself is nice; it has a nice smell and texture. However, the color is too sheer to be worth much for me. I use it over like-colored lipstick for extra shine. It's nice for that, but I won't restock if/when I run out.

About reviewer (143 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

Jan/21/2010

I'm a fan of all the Glazewear lip glosses. The color in the the tube looks like it will be bright, but on your lips it is a very sheer wash of color.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

Feb/20/2009

This looks bright red and sparkly in the tube, but when I applied it, it was a very sheer red. No stickiness at all, and the smell (sort of vanilla?) isn't too overpowerful or cloying, and goes away pretty quickly.

About reviewer (142 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Jan/07/2009

i LOVE this color...looks so pretty on me.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

EyesBlue

Aug/19/2008

Ooh, sparkly! I like! Anything sparkling and glittering, and it HAS to be mine! One of the nicest glosses I own. Plus, it tastes good!

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry

HairRed

EyesGreen

May/10/2008

this was ok for a lipgloss. it had light red tint to the base a/ red glitter.
gave it to my daughter since it didnt do a thing for me. but i love most of avons glazewears

About reviewer (734 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

Mar/18/2008

As many reviewers already stated, the catalog is very misleading regarding this color. I fell in love with the color as shown in the brochure (rich red with sparkles mixed in), but when I received my Avon order and applied this gloss, there's absolutely nothing to it. While it feels nice on my lips, there's zero color associated with it. Kinda disappointed. Wouldn't purchase again …Read more

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

Mar/13/2008

I really wanted to like this one. Like all Glazewear liquid lipcolors, the texture was nice, not sticky. The scent- light and somewhat fruity, there's a hint of a sweet flavor, but not much. I was expecting a glossier shine. This looked more like a sheer light pink with flecks of glitter on. I'll still blend it with my favorite lip liners. Won't re-buy.
Oh well.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

Mar/05/2008

Its a very very sheer red tint gloss. Its pretty when I dont want to wear alot of makeup but still need a hint of color. In the catalog, its really misleading because I thought it was a bright red, but its not. I'm NC30 and it barely shows up on me but its ok. Its still a keeper because its VERY moisturizing, but i wont be repurchasing as I like a medium colored glosses such as Rosebud …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1387 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

Feb/28/2008

loved this!!! its so pretty on. im 1000% going to buy this again

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age19-24