Victoria's Secret Heavenly Angel Mist

Victoria's Secret Heavenly Angel Mist

4.3

on 7/25/2016 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Yes! It is a soft scent...not overpowering perfumey.Its a perfume smell not like a body spray .I don't like perfumes.I like sprays better with water rather than so much alcohol...This is a great perfume smell though.

on 5/30/2016 7:05:00 AM

This is so far my favorite scent, i was searching for a signuture scent for way too long. Used to use emporio armani she, still do occasionally. I saw catherine paiz (model) post about heavenly body mist and how she loves the scent, so this made me go try in VS store and OMG i fell in love, it reminded me of emporio armani she but heavenly is more spicier and less sweet which made it the perfect scent for me. The drydown is soft powdery scent which i adore. Wish it was more long lasting though. And yeah a male colleage of mine complimented how great i smell when wearing this which made me really happy lol.

To Read all 64 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/14/2016 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great "soft" scent. I can wear it anytime of the year as it is not too heavy. I have gotten many compliments on it. I first tried it when it first came out (around 2000, I believe) and have repurchased many times!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My new favorite thing!! I am a such a sucker for sandalwood! This reminds me (a bit) of Bonne Bell Skin Musk oil that I try to keep around that is another fave of mine. This did not wow me the first time i bought it way back when (yrs ago! Now it's got new pckging which is why I had probs finding the reviews!), but I decided recently to take another chance on it by whim & now I cannot get enough of it! They sell a 2.5oz "travel" bottle for USD$15 of heavenly angel mist which (to me) is expensive but the website did not have any other size of the body spray available, I don't normally buy EDP much not even EDT unless it is like a roller ball becoz of financial reasons I buy more Bath&bodyworks stuff but I like the VS similar collection stuff....for $35 you can get 5 things sometimes more if on sale so I have a lot of that. Don't bother w the InStyle "dupe" version perfume it has a weird sharp note & it is $12 so not much cheaper. To me this is the quintessential VS fragrance! I cannot also attach an age to this, no ages have a positive/neg attribute. I am middle aged but I love all different kinds fragrances even from the tween to what some consider rather matronly scents. This is very creamy baby powder w vanilla, some floral. Very classy never trashy.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I like this perfume for special events. Not something I can wear everyday. I usually just use one spritz and that's enough to last. Its a warm floral pretty smell I love it. I wore it 8 years ago for prom so now when I smell it I get happy and giggly.

on 6/4/2015 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I use this cheap smelling crap to freshen the cat's litter box. Works great!

on 5/20/2015 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this scent and form. It strikes me as a pleasant, casual scent i can wear anytime, not a "fancy" or overtly " sexy" product. I do not detect ANY age specific limitations ("childish" or "old lady"). Cracks me up a bit when people write a review siting age in a hateful manner! Perhaps it only smells that way on you or to you when its been a faveorite across all ages for years, eh.

This is such a heavenly scent lol.(see what i did there lol).

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this.
Perfect everyday work scent.
Not too strong not too light.
It's creamy soft and lightly sweet.
Very grown up sexy scent.
I just love this. It truly is heavenly.

on 4/30/2014 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this! A little dreamy and sexy. My favorite is Tease but this sure is nice for a change :)

Popular Fragrances