Payot Tonique Purifiant

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

aqua, propylene glycol, glycerin, ppg-1-peg-9 lauryl glycol ether, salicylic acid, coffea araabica extract, rosa canina fruit extract, maris limus (sea silt extract), ostrea (oyster shell extract), tocopheryl acetate, benzophenon-4, tromethamine, disodium edta, parfum, phenoxyethanol, sodium methylparaben, cl 19140 (yellow 5) kl 4, cl 42090 (blue 1) ao 1, butylphenyl methylpropional, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl salicylate, citrinellol, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexenecarboxaldexyde, limonen, linalool

on 9/10/2012 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

oh gosh, this is AMAZING! i was searching for a great ('cause i don't settle on good) non-alcohol toner for years. literally. my skin has always responded well to products with salicylic acid, it's the only thing that really tightens my pores (well, except for OCM, but i'm too lazy to mess with oils three or two times a week). but all products with SC have alcohol in them, so i was really excited when i found Payot.
i've been using this toner for four weeks now and i'm really impressed. even though i'm on BP gel for almost 10 months, i still get some annyoing cloggs, mostly on my nose and chin.
this stuff is incredible. some of my pesky clogged pores have cleared up, some of them are noticeably smaller..and still clearing up. my skin also appears much more smooth, even toned and pretty, yay!
i took off one lippie because the toner is a bit drying. i can only use it once a day. maybe it's because i use BP treatment on daily basis and these two guys together are just too much for my skin. i guess for people with extra oily skin it'll be ok.
and - i seriously hate its scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used it as a teenager, on my acne prone, oily skin. I bought the whole series, cleanser, moisturizer, toniqe and maque. At first I got a really great visible results, but then I had a real bad allergic reaction to it and stopped using it all together. After a few months a decided to give it another go, and there were no allergic reaction but I didnít noticed any improvement in my skin condition. Basically nice products, didnít do any wonders for me.