Payot Tonique Purifiant

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

4.5

aqua, propylene glycol, glycerin, ppg-1-peg-9 lauryl glycol ether, salicylic acid, coffea araabica extract, rosa canina fruit extract, maris limus (sea silt extract), ostrea (oyster shell extract), tocopheryl acetate, benzophenon-4, tromethamine, disodium edta, parfum, phenoxyethanol, sodium methylparaben, cl 19140 (yellow 5) kl 4, cl 42090 (blue 1) ao 1, butylphenyl methylpropional, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl salicylate, citrinellol, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexenecarboxaldexyde, limonen, linalool

on 4/30/2011 12:03:00 PM

I think Payot is seriously underrated when it comes to skin care products. I have tried a few and have become a big fan since. I'm onto my second bottle of this toner (I order the 400ml (with pump) one from strawberrynet at 38.00AUS$) and could not be happier. I did try Lancome's Alcohol Free Tonique Douceur but left it mid way and went back to Payot's. It does a great job of lifting impurities and making my skin feel so refreshed and clean without drying it out at all. My skin always looks better when I use this. I also tried Payot's cleansing milk "Demaquillant Essentielle hydrating milk with shea butter" and love it also.

After being dedicated to this site for many months now and spending a fortune on expensive cosmetics, I'm now going to try home-remedies (which have so far proved outstanding). However, this is a review for Tonique Purifant, which I have been using for a few years now. I have to say, it removes makeup residue (sadly left by my inadequate face cleanser) and it also removes general grime from the day if I've not worn makeup. It is refreshing, not irritaing, pleasant smelling and I will perhaps repurchase after I have tried the supposedly fantasic Apple Cider Vinegar (very smelly) toner, which is much cheaper and said to give fantastic results.
If it doesn't work, I will definitely come back to this...