Payot Tonique Purifiant

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

aqua, propylene glycol, glycerin, ppg-1-peg-9 lauryl glycol ether, salicylic acid, coffea araabica extract, rosa canina fruit extract, maris limus (sea silt extract), ostrea (oyster shell extract), tocopheryl acetate, benzophenon-4, tromethamine, disodium edta, parfum, phenoxyethanol, sodium methylparaben, cl 19140 (yellow 5) kl 4, cl 42090 (blue 1) ao 1, butylphenyl methylpropional, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl salicylate, citrinellol, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexenecarboxaldexyde, limonen, linalool

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Great toner for oily skin ...not happy about the propylene glycol .... But this does perform well, leaves the skin very clean.... But like previous reviewer commented, could not use more than once a day....would make skin too tight.

on 9/10/2012 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

oh gosh, this is AMAZING! i was searching for a great ('cause i don't settle on good) non-alcohol toner for years. literally. my skin has always responded well to products with salicylic acid, it's the only thing that really tightens my pores (well, except for OCM, but i'm too lazy to mess with oils three or two times a week). but all products with SC have alcohol in them, so i was really excited when i found Payot.
i've been using this toner for four weeks now and i'm really impressed. even though i'm on BP gel for almost 10 months, i still get some annyoing cloggs, mostly on my nose and chin.
this stuff is incredible. some of my pesky clogged pores have cleared up, some of them are noticeably smaller..and still clearing up. my skin also appears much more smooth, even toned and pretty, yay!
i took off one lippie because the toner is a bit drying. i can only use it once a day. maybe it's because i use BP treatment on daily basis and these two guys together are just too much for my skin. i guess for people with extra oily skin it'll be ok.
and - i seriously hate its scent.

This is a fantastic toner, I find it partners the Payot Mousse Nettoyante Cleanser superbly - I have oily/combo skin that was prone to beak-outs - this has completely cleared up since I have been using these products!!

My sensitive skin does not reactive negatively either, there is no harsh burn that some toners inflict! I feel this is due to the fact that it is alcohol free. It has a light, fresh fragrance and I have not found it too drying - perhaps this is more a testament to the fantastic moisturiser I use!

Used twice daily I have found that I am less prone to blemish's and skin does appear a little more even/refined.

Its pricey for a toner, but you can buy it online for a great price - infact this way it really only costs a little more than the cheap stuff!!

on 11/18/2006 11:00:00 AM

It`s a tonic in lotus-shaped bottle.. green colour and with salicilic acid. I don`t find it did anything to my skin, but it might be good refreshment in summer time cause it`s not drying (no alcohol). Won`t buy again.

on 9/5/2005 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have had really good luck with this toner. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed and it doesn't dry it out. I really like the kind of bright green color as well. It has helped to tighten my large pores and eliminate the minor blemishes that I had.