3.5

price range

Reviews

2.0

4 months ago

This didn't work for my skin--it dried it out which made my face produce more oil, and seemed to leave a filmy residue on my skin which actually clogged my pores and created more pimples! It smells nice and clean, and the squeeze tube it comes in is convenient, but that's about all I can recommend. I was also stumped by the scrubbing beads--they're tiny pieces of plastic that don't disintegrate which don't actually create much friction for scrubbing the skin, and they seem pretty terrible for the environment if they don't dissolve.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

a year ago

I've only been using this for about a week and so far I like it alright. It very, very gently exfoliates and I can use it every day if I want. It's like a minty and tingly cream cleanser with a decent amount of soft beads in it. I don't know if the formula just recently changed but people seem to think it has plastic microbeads in it but it actually has synthetic wax, which biodegrades. I probably wouldn't have bought it but it was on sale and I had a coupon so I had to. I've never had any luck with Biore products but I kind of like this.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I love the cooling feeling this leaves behind after I'm done washing my face. Only thing I don't care for is the beads. I can't seem to get them all off. And I don't think it's exfoliating scrub is effective

About reviewer (160 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

2 years ago

I love a good deep clean, and this provides just that, but I'm giving it four lippies for the microbeads. Won't be buying it again until they change to an environmentally-friendly exfoliant.

About reviewer (162 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Medium

2 years ago

I bought this cleanser on a whim. Usually research a product forever before making a purchase. Pretty good stuff. It’s kept my skin balanced. Not too dry, not too oily while feeling super clean. I use an oil method for makeup removal. Love the tingly feeling in the shower. So far no breaks outs.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

3 years ago

I've been using this for a few weeks now and I kinda love it! the cleanser feels smooth on and makes my face super soft. yes, I wish the beads weren't plastic but they worked on a stubborn blackhead I had for months after a few uses. I love the tingly feeling after using it and I don't have to use much. some one said they left it on for a few minutes but it started to burn for me so I don't recommend it. overall I would say it's a great product for the money.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

3 years ago

Although I am a fan of Biore products, I find this to be a mediocre "scrub". I believe it will be discontinued in 2017 because of the plastic microbeads in it. Not only are they bad for the environment, but they are also ineffective and just plain unnecessary. Doesn't really exfoliate. The microbeads also sometimes get left behind on my skin after a cleansing session. I would definitely do without them. The cleanser itself is okay. I use it when I haven't exfoliated in a while and feel like I'm starting to get a small breakout. Kind of a last resort. Taking my time to finish my current tube then moving on.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

4 years ago

My friend uses this and really wanted me to try it since it worked so well on her skin. I used it with reservation since I have sensitive oily yet try acne prone clogged skin. I don't mind the smell, the lather, or the beads but the first time I used it, I was disappointed. It didn't exfoliate as nearly as I needed to. I kept sticking to it and changed how I use it & it truly has helped me tremendous. I use it 2-3x a week: wet face, exfoliate, leave it on as a mask for 5 min or so, then follow with a MOISTURIZING serum along with my normal moisturizer. My black heads and pores have cleared up a lot! Great stuff. Just watch it because it is drying BUT gentle at the same time. I gave it a 4/5 just because I'm not a huge fan of the ingredients but that aside, this is a 5/5 product!

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

I love this stuff , i have dry acne prone skin and I wear a heavy face of makeup daily and makeup wipes usually don't always do the job completely. Not only dose this remove my makeup but it leaves it feeling so smooth and clean after , within a week I noticed my face clearing up . Overal I completely recommend. Only rating it a 4 because packaging is not completely sealed when purchasing you never know if it was used or not

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

literally, this stuff is amazing. ..i been using it for about a week now and the difference in my skin is already showing through. I've used it alone and i even have used it with my clarisonic despite the beads in it(they say don't use it with any cleansers with beads in it but these are so gentle you can't even tell and i actually thinks it helped a lot). it feels really gentle, but my face feels soo clean without even dryer because my son is very dry. i even didn't wash my face for like over 24 hours after wearing makeup and my face barely broke out when normally i would be in whitehead heaven(sarcasm). this is my first time using Biore' and I'm very impressed. hopefully it continues to do whatever its doing, I'm in love with my skin right now. Fingers crossed!!!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium Brown