DERMAdoctor KP Duty

3.2

Water, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Glycolate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract, Urea, Sorbitol, Hexyl Laurate, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I was hoping that this glycolic acid cream would help with the pesky red bumps on my arm. Used diligently twice a day for 1 month. Softer skin, yes. Elbow skin looks great, yes. However no help with the red bumps. I will keep searching for another cream. Disappointed that it didn't work for me.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Was thrilled to discover a product for the annoying bumps on my arms. It is so embarrassing and something I've battled for a VERY long time. It made me so hopeful that there is a product line created just for those little red bumps. I bought this cream and the exfoliator from Amazon and found the scrub to be too rough for my arms. I used the cream daily after my bath or shower and saw a difference. Though it ran out really fast and my arms still felt dry after applying. I still LOVE this product but wish it wasn't so expensive.

I get pretty bad KP on my arms and the upper portion of my legs, and this has been a godsend for me. I use it within 5 minutes of getting out of the shower. I use about a 1 inch squirt, and make sure that I really give it a chance to soak in before dressing; otherwise, it might make my skin feel sticky. It is fragrance free so it won't compete with any fragrance I might be wearing. I like it so much, I am currently using the jumbo 14 oz tube.

This was a nice lotion but didn't take away my little bumps

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is extremely hydrating and great for those with extra dry skin. I have KP and this lotion doesn't take away the bumps until you exfoliate very well beforehand.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this hoping it would work because of all the good reviews. It in fact made my "chicken skin" worse. I have it on both backs of my arms NOW it's on my entire arm. I used it for two months and followed every direction. I even bought the entire kit. It made my skin a little oily and itchy. I am even more self conscious now :(

Meh. I wanted to love this stuff, especially since it's not really at a throw-away price point, but I just couldn't bear the thick, sticky, greasy feel. I forced myself through about a 3rd of the tube before giving up.

My daily results were no better than being diligent about giving my upper arms a scrub with aspirin mask followed up with Lac-Hydrin once or twice a week or, after slumping even further into laziness about combating it, doing nothing but using Agg-Tval Lanolin Eggwhite Facial Soap instead of dove+body wash. (WOO HOO for the slacker option being the most effective for me!)

I have moderate KP on my upper arms that has been there for years and made me self-conscious every spring/summer about baring my arms. After using this for just 4-5 days, it cleared up almost all of my KP and left my arms looking (and feeling) much smoother. The scent is light and the lotion seemed to sink in quickly. I didn't notice any of the burning that other reviewers mentioned, although my skin tends to react badly to a lot of products (rashes and redness). I wish the tube was available in a pump format, since I tend to get more product than needed from squeezing the tube, but this wasn't a deal breaker for me. I just wish it was cheaper, since I need to use it daily to maintain the results. Overall, I would recommend this product. Sephora sells a sample size so you can see if it works for you before investing in the big tube.

I developed KP 5 weeks ago. I've got bumps all over my arms (especially the elbow area) and on my upper thighs. I bought this product along with the scrub. Right after using both for the first time, i think it got worse! The lotion didn't do anything on my red, itchy bumps! Still there. But i decided to give it another shot and another. 4 weeks later, i can see improvements. Redness and bumps no longer visible on my thighs and it feels smoother. I still have some bumps on my elbows and little bit on my upper arms but it's less visible and not itchy anymore. Somedays my skin is really silky smooth, and somedays a little bumpy. I guess it just depend on your well being. Overall, i am satisfied with this product. I am going to finish this tube then try something cheaper but if the cheap one won't work like this one, i'll be back and buy more of this KP Duty even if it's expensive.

I have KP on my upper arms and it really bothered me because it almost looked like a rash. This lotion does work to clear up my arms. It doesn't make my skin perfectly smooth and clear but it does make a huge difference enough to repurchase. The price sucks but I only use a pea size for each arm so it lasts awhile. Random fun fact is KP will clear up considerably if you lay out in the sun for a few hours a few days a week. The sun dries it up.

Popular Lotions / Creams