La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I.

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I.

AQUA / WATER CYCLOHEXASILOXANE ISONONYL ISONONANOATE PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOHEXADECANE NIACINAMIDE PEG-100 STEARATE GLYCERYL STEARATE CETYL ALCOHOL ARGILLA / MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE CARBOMER SODIUM HYDROXIDE CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID CITRIC ACID XANTHAN GUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER SALICYLIC ACID IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE PIROCTONE OLAMINE PARFUM / FRAGRANCE Last update : 09/2009

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is an okay product. Im a huge fan of la roche posay brand. Applying this before the effaclar duo plus. I find that on little bumps or regular size of acnes,it will dry 1-2 days. But if you have large and red acnes then it will take longer than the usual to dry. Im still having dark spots depending on what type of acne im having. I apply this twice a day. I still love to put this on even though its not an overnight miracle worker since i can see the difference when i dont apply this. Would still recommend this though but i will also reiterate to use the french formula than the us formula.

on 3/12/2014 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

OHHH MY GOD AMAAAAAAZZIINNGGG!!!!!

I wore heavy makeup the whole of yesterday and i used so many products that i cant really guess which one caused me to break out. at the end of the night when i took off my makeup i noticed a huge red pimple on my left cheek, it was painful to touch and sore. i have a photoshoot today, so obviously i was freaked out as hell.

i use effaclar duo under my moisturiser whenever my skin feels like it may breakout. so last night i did the same and i spot treated with A.I. on top of my moituriser. i woke up and the pimple is almost gone, i mean, i can still see it but its almost flat enough for me to cover with foundation (dont think i'll even need a concealer, seriously, that goood!!!).

i have had this product for a while and i have used it off an on but i guess i have never really bothered to keep track of what its doing, but after this experience i think its safe to say this is gonna be my HG spot treatment for pimples. it didnt dry out my skin or mak my skin flake, just gone? how is that even possible? if i had known i would have clicked a before and after for proof but i think after a couple more nights with it i dont think there will be any proof of a before to tell.

i guess it also helped that i treated the problem as soon as it appeared, and so i think that's what i would reccommend. pop this one one as soon as you see something popping or somethink lurking just below the surface and watch this magician do its trick. no more fancy stuff for me. simple, cheap products sometimes work wonders. my faith is restored.

Popular Face Skincare Products