La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I.

Filtered by eye Color : Green
La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I.

3.5

AQUA / WATER CYCLOHEXASILOXANE ISONONYL ISONONANOATE PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOHEXADECANE NIACINAMIDE PEG-100 STEARATE GLYCERYL STEARATE CETYL ALCOHOL ARGILLA / MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE CARBOMER SODIUM HYDROXIDE CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID CITRIC ACID XANTHAN GUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER SALICYLIC ACID IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE PIROCTONE OLAMINE PARFUM / FRAGRANCE Last update : 09/2009

I have a huge acne spot near my temple, it was very red with big whiteheads and bumps under the surface. This little tube cleared it all! now I only have some scars left but i know they Will disappear with time. i love this little miracle worker.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Sometimes it helps after one application, but sometimes just nothing happen. But I totally love LRP Effaclar K, so both products actually have to work together.

on 5/12/2012 10:53:00 AM

This is one of the very few products I've consistently purchased again and again over the years. A staple for me. I'm so surprised to see it hasn't gotten better reviews on MUA.

My skin is generally good, yet almost every day, a new pimple will raise its ugly head, especially along my hairline. This cream clears most pimples within a day or two, and often enough, overnight, with one single application.

A bit expensive, but I don't think twice about it coz the results are there. Also I estimate a tube lasts me six months.

on 10/4/2011 11:58:00 PM

I'm a fan of a lot of the LRP products so when this came to CVS I was so excited to try it! So excited that I think I just expected way too much. This product doesn't work on already existing blemishes but if you catch one before it comes to the surface, it does do its job. Dried the heck out of my skin though, to the point of being chapped and painful. Very surprising because I feel like at times I could use acetone on my face and still be oily. I think I'm going to stick to the good old standby drugstore generic 10% spot treatment.

on 9/25/2011 4:20:00 AM

I got this as a sample, something which I'm thankful for now considering that I got the same bad reaction as someone described here below. I can have sensitive skin at times but it tolerates AHAs and is generally clear. I however tried this product on some stubborn small pimples on my neck and one of my cheeks. The first night I applied it the pimples actuallly looked a bit smaller the morning after. But when I tried it the second night it gave me a very red rash both on my neck and on my cheek. So ladies, just beware, if you don't have major acne problems to begin with maybe it's not worth the risk of getting rashes instead ...

on 1/15/2011 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Well, this does help with blemishes but I also find if I am not careful it can really burn my skin badly. I have sensitive skin but usual have been able to use BP lotions at 5% with less irritation. Maybe it is another ingredient in there that bugs me. I think the price is absolutely ridiculous for what you get! I will most likely use it sparingly as needed simply because I'll feel like it was a waste of money if I don't. It works best for me applied as a disinfectant after extracting a blemish so more don't pop up. It absolutely does the job in that respect. I will NOT buy this one again.

Great acne buster... HOWEVER, it does leave my skin a little raw after it's effects... like a bad patch of dry skin.

I use quite a lot of this but feel that I should cut down so that my skin does not become somewhat "immune" to its' ingredients.

As with any acne buster, this cream loses efficacy after a couple of months so I switch it up to keep it effective!

on 12/6/2008 12:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This product doesn't seem to do what it promises. It did nothing for my acne. Absolutely nothing! I am really dissapointed of this product.

on 10/17/2008 2:32:00 PM

It does what it promises. Great product.

on 3/10/2008 7:45:00 AM

I had a sample of this and it lasted me forever. This is the best on the spot treatment for acne prone skin. Pimples disapear quick. definatly a great product.

Popular Face Skincare Products