La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I.

Filtered by skin type : Oily
La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I.

3.8

AQUA / WATER CYCLOHEXASILOXANE ISONONYL ISONONANOATE PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOHEXADECANE NIACINAMIDE PEG-100 STEARATE GLYCERYL STEARATE CETYL ALCOHOL ARGILLA / MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE CARBOMER SODIUM HYDROXIDE CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID CITRIC ACID XANTHAN GUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER SALICYLIC ACID IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE PIROCTONE OLAMINE PARFUM / FRAGRANCE Last update : 09/2009

on 9/6/2015 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This little thing is good! I use it when I feel that there is a small pimple forming. I put one big dollop of this all over my small skin bumps (white heads? soon-to-be pimples?) and leave it overnight. You will feel a "tingle" using it this way, but it's a good "tingle".
This usually reduces the small under-the-skin-bumps overnight or 2. For bigger skin bumps, this will make the pimple have a "head" which I can properly prick and cover with a hydrocolloid dressing. If the bump is still present in the morning, I will use a thin layer of this under my sunblock, and over my serum.

Packaging is perfect! Consistency is great, and it smells good. Love this!

(I'm not sure if there is a US version of this--like the Duo, but I bought mine from someone who lives in Europe)

P.S.
I am still using Acne.org's Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide) for maintenance. I use A.I. just to spot-treat small bumps and pimples. On the days where I use BP at night (M-W-F) I use A.I. on top of BP, after waiting for the BP to dry (15 mins) Stings a little but, pretty good acne-fighting combo overall.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazingly effective. Never tried anything better.

on 7/11/2013 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I started using this when I was younger and first started breaking out. The lady at the drugstore recommended this and said it was a great product. So I purchased the whole skincare line, the toner, the cleanser and the moisturizer. Perhaps it was a little too rich for my sensitive skin because it caused the worst skin I have ever had in my life! Didnt work for me and I wouldnt recommend or buy it again.

on 6/15/2005 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this!!! when i first put it on i was put off by the fact that it felt like a face lotion not a zit zapper. i'm so used to zit treatments being tingly and a little (or a lot!) drying. it works amazingly for me. no scars, no scaling and no scabs! perfect under my makeup as well.**UPDATE**2-Aug-05 : Not sure I like this anymore...worked brilliant in the beginning till my stubborn hormonal breakouts started. It helps with pain and swelling really quick, and the zits do shrink but then they kinda hang out on my face! Not ripening, not painful...just...there. For days and days! I'll stick to my DDF Sulphur mask to spot treat these.

Popular Face Skincare Products