La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I.

Filtered by skin type : Dry
La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I.

AQUA / WATER CYCLOHEXASILOXANE ISONONYL ISONONANOATE PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOHEXADECANE NIACINAMIDE PEG-100 STEARATE GLYCERYL STEARATE CETYL ALCOHOL ARGILLA / MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE CARBOMER SODIUM HYDROXIDE CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID CITRIC ACID XANTHAN GUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER SALICYLIC ACID IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE PIROCTONE OLAMINE PARFUM / FRAGRANCE Last update : 09/2009

on 5/12/2012 10:53:00 AM

This is one of the very few products I've consistently purchased again and again over the years. A staple for me. I'm so surprised to see it hasn't gotten better reviews on MUA.

My skin is generally good, yet almost every day, a new pimple will raise its ugly head, especially along my hairline. This cream clears most pimples within a day or two, and often enough, overnight, with one single application.

A bit expensive, but I don't think twice about it coz the results are there. Also I estimate a tube lasts me six months.

on 8/6/2008 2:30:00 PM

its the best healing lotion for spots i have ever tried..just perfect, either potential skin acene or mature ones, it cure perfectly...when u applied on skin before bed, you will find your spot is gone the other day, amazing

Popular Face Skincare Products