La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I.

Filtered by skin type : Other
La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I.

3.6

AQUA / WATER CYCLOHEXASILOXANE ISONONYL ISONONANOATE PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOHEXADECANE NIACINAMIDE PEG-100 STEARATE GLYCERYL STEARATE CETYL ALCOHOL ARGILLA / MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE CARBOMER SODIUM HYDROXIDE CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID CITRIC ACID XANTHAN GUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER SALICYLIC ACID IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE PIROCTONE OLAMINE PARFUM / FRAGRANCE Last update : 09/2009

It didn't work well, not with small, big, beginning to form pimples. Never had any irritation with it. I didn't like the aluminium tube, because it broke on the sides.

on 8/23/2006 1:55:00 PM

I m using this from a month now.every singal day....and its working quite well for my Rosecea,combination skin...I got rosecea(broken blood vessals and some pimples)on my cheeks,nose and chin +little oily skin on forehead and jawlinethat leads to breakouts some times,and my Dermatoligist priscribed Metro gel which i been using for past 4 monthz...but last month i started having rash like red pimples on my cheeks,nose ,chin and between eyebrows(YAAAAAAAAAKHHH) and MEtro gel didnt seem to be working..and i waz freaking out since i had to attend a family reunion at the end of that week..so just 3 dayz before the partY ,I happened to be at my local drug store and the the lady at the counter hanged me over some samples of this...at first i waz quite worry using this..since my Dermo warned me from using any acne cream on my rosecea..but..i waz so desperate that I tried it any way..and m GLAD i did..for the first 2 days i didnt seen to be doing anything but the 3rd day ,my pimples shrunked dramaticly..and by the time i attende the reunion,i didnt had 1 singla pimple on my face...it waz like a CENDRELLA moment..:)..so m hooked with this..though it doesnt prevent new pimples from forming...but it does fix them in 2-3 dayz..thats 1 of the reason i didnt give it 5 lippies,and the other reason is becoz it doesnt work as fast on areas where i dont have sensitive skin compairing its effect on areas i got Rosecea...so for those areas i use C&C deep cleasing toner (orange solution) before using this...And m done

on 7/26/2005 12:28:00 AM

I stumbled across this product while recently in france - i was breaking out, and had run out of what i normally use for cystic pimples - a pharmacist recommended this to me (via my friend translating for me) - i was skeptical - but shocked to see how well the product worked. unlike most acne products, it doesn't sting or tingle when you apply it, and it has an amazing scent (sort of like creamy honeysuckle) - but most importantly it works - due to stress and smoking i had a cystic flare up and i was shocked at how well this product deals with it - within a day there was a huge difference. i highly recommend this product. it's a bit hard to find - but you can order it on-line - i just wish i had purchased more of it whilst in paris - because it's about 10 dollars cheaper there (9 euro vs 24 us dollars)

I'm really amazed at all the raves this stuff is getting, in fact, I'm pleased it works for most. I, however, have to disagree. On my sensitive facial skin, specially the dryer areas like the cheeks, the SA in this left an angry red mark when I left it overnight to spot treat one pimple. Plus, it left a scab that took some days to heal/fall, which made the whole thing worse. I think this suits better the less sensitive areas like the forehead (tried it), body, and eventually the nose. I also believe the product is pretty good at destroying acne because it does it fast and help with scarring, but bear in mind that it can very strong for the very sensitive skinned. I bought my tube in Madrid last winter and I have consumed like less than 10% of it so far, so a little goes a LONG way.

on 9/13/2004 9:41:00 PM

In Europe this goes for about 9 Euros. It is an amazing acne "spot" corrector. It is non-greasy, non-drying; it's just right for the combination skin gal! I have been using this regularly and my face has cleared up so much. Instead of touching my face when I get a bump, I put this cream on and the problem spot goes away within a day or two. Highly recommended for women who are not in their acne-ridden teen days...i.e. women in their 20's or even early 30's...maybe late 30's but I cannot say for sure!

Popular Face Skincare Products