3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

this is an average product. it helped dry my pimples. for fast drying, it will depend on the size of acne. for little bumps, it will dry 2-3 days. expect more days for bigger pimples. here's my full review for this product and along with other la roche posay products https://brushstrokesandlullabies.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-product-that-changed-my-life-la.html

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

HairBlack

2 years ago

its not a bad product but just average, i need to keep using it to see real results.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3 years ago

This is an okay product. Im a huge fan of la roche posay brand. Applying this before the effaclar duo plus. I find that on little bumps or regular size of acnes,it will dry 1-2 days. But if you have large and red acnes then it will take longer than the usual to dry. Im still having dark spots depending on what type of acne im having. I apply this twice a day. I still love to put this on even though its not an overnight miracle worker since i can see the difference when i dont apply this. Would still recommend this though but i will also reiterate to use the french formula than the us formula.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

1.0

3 years ago

Horrible! Turned the pimple into a hard mass deep under my skin, and left a very bad scar ... First time ever i have hd this kind of mess ... Tossed it into dumpster after first use. Avoid this, get the normal effaclar duo which is a wonderful product.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

If you have some pimples here and there this works ok. It you have persistent pimples, this may not work that well unless you apply it a few times a day.this should have. 2 percent salycilic acid and it would work better

About reviewer (228 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

1.0
from

4 years ago

At first, I thought this product works wonders! Huge pimples dissapeared literally over night after I put this cream on - but the euphoria didn't last long. I realized that on every spot where I put this cream on, there was a big lump. And, in fact - I have those for a few months now and every now and then I try to squeeze them - but just a little bit comes out and it still doesn't dissapear. :( I'm actually pretty sad about it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

4 years ago

This little thing is good! I use it when I feel that there is a small pimple forming. I put one big dollop of this all over my small skin bumps (white heads? soon-to-be pimples?) and leave it overnight. You will feel a "tingle" using it this way, but it's a good "tingle". This usually reduces the small under-the-skin-bumps overnight or 2. For bigger skin bumps, this will make the pimple have a "head" which I can properly prick and cover with a hydrocolloid dressing. If the bump is still present in the morning, I will use a thin layer of this under my sunblock, and over my serum. Packaging is perfect! Consistency is great, and it smells good. Love this! (I'm not sure if there is a US version of this--like the Duo, but I bought mine from someone who lives in Europe) P.S. I am still using Acne.org's Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide) for maintenance. I use A.I. just to spot-treat small bumps and pimples. On the days where I use BP at night (M-W-F) I use A.I. on top of BP, after waiting for the BP to dry (15 mins) Stings a little but, pretty good acne-fighting combo overall.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

from

5 years ago

Amazing product! The only Benzoyl Peroxide product that is effective without drying out and irritating my skin. Works like a miracle stopping breakouts in their tracks. I've seen results after just one use and have already gone through 10 tubes! The only thing i wish is that they made it in bigger tubes. A bit pricey but worth every penny

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

5 years ago

I have a huge acne spot near my temple, it was very red with big whiteheads and bumps under the surface. This little tube cleared it all! now I only have some scars left but i know they Will disappear with time. i love this little miracle worker.

About reviewer (172 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

Amazingly effective. Never tried anything better.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29