La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I.

Filtered by age: 36-43
La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I.

4.3

AQUA / WATER CYCLOHEXASILOXANE ISONONYL ISONONANOATE PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOHEXADECANE NIACINAMIDE PEG-100 STEARATE GLYCERYL STEARATE CETYL ALCOHOL ARGILLA / MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE CARBOMER SODIUM HYDROXIDE CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID CITRIC ACID XANTHAN GUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER SALICYLIC ACID IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE PIROCTONE OLAMINE PARFUM / FRAGRANCE Last update : 09/2009

Horrible! Turned the pimple into a hard mass deep under my skin, and left a very bad scar ... First time ever i have hd this kind of mess ... Tossed it into dumpster after first use. Avoid this, get the normal effaclar duo which is a wonderful product.

on 3/16/2014 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First, I would like to say that I (now) use this once a day as a preventive treatment.
I used to have blemishes every day, 1 to 3 at a time, all around my chin and since I started using this preventively I'm blemishes free, for real! It did what no other product could and I've tried almost everything, even I'm confused on how can this "cure" my acne problem with no side effects (it doesn't dry out the skin were I put it). I always keep 2 or 3 extra packages of this just in case they discontinue it.

on 5/12/2012 10:53:00 AM

This is one of the very few products I've consistently purchased again and again over the years. A staple for me. I'm so surprised to see it hasn't gotten better reviews on MUA.

My skin is generally good, yet almost every day, a new pimple will raise its ugly head, especially along my hairline. This cream clears most pimples within a day or two, and often enough, overnight, with one single application.

A bit expensive, but I don't think twice about it coz the results are there. Also I estimate a tube lasts me six months.

Thisis an outstanding acne buster. I've been using it for nearly two years now, and it's been most effective for reducing/clearing pimples --- literally overnight. And it doesn't dry out the skin, even with a liberal application. I try not to overuse it though, for fear that the efficacy will reduce with constant usage, but so far it's been holding up pretty well. One of my HGs!

on 5/23/2010 7:56:00 PM

this product is awesome. I used to buy it in Paris, but I just found out that the version sold in the US is even better (it has benzoil peroxide- that works even better on acne).
It works in no time and don't dry my skin.

I hardly get any pimples these days - thank you RoC - but when I do, this product really helps! I noticed its effectiveness for the first time when I squeezed (naughty me) a deep spot just under my jaw line because the lump was driving me mad. I ended up with a red inflamed blemish that just would not fade. Since I am allergic to BP and find most spot gels too drying, I decided to try this and within 3-4 days the redness was completely gone and the blemish faded to nothing. More recently, another cyst appeared in the same area - probably due to habitual use of my fist to support my head - and it felt like a very hard pea under the skin, with visible inflammation. I decided not to play with it and immediately began treatment with Effaclar A.I. twice a day, just on the spot. After 3 days it has reduced in size and cannot be seen at all. The lump is barely there when I touch it and I am confident this product will get rid of it in due course. I have had no undesirable side effects so far; no dehydration of the skin, no nasty residue, no itching or flaking. I do not detect any fragrance either. Although this is formulated for oily skin, I believe it is suitable for all skin types when used as directed. This is a spot treatment so only a tiny amount is needed; it lasts quite a while :o)
Ingredients: Water, DI-C12-13 alkyl malate, cyclohexasiloxane, propylene glycol, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, PEG-4 dilaurate, PEG-4 laurate, zinc PCA, sodium hydroxide, capryloyl salicylic acid, xanthan gum, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, iodoproponyl butylcarbamate, PEG-4, fragrance.

Popular Face Skincare Products