La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I.

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I.

3.3

AQUA / WATER CYCLOHEXASILOXANE ISONONYL ISONONANOATE PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOHEXADECANE NIACINAMIDE PEG-100 STEARATE GLYCERYL STEARATE CETYL ALCOHOL ARGILLA / MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE CARBOMER SODIUM HYDROXIDE CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID CITRIC ACID XANTHAN GUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER SALICYLIC ACID IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE PIROCTONE OLAMINE PARFUM / FRAGRANCE Last update : 09/2009

I went to shoppers drug mart hoping to find a great product to help clear the breakout I was having since none of the stuff I used at home worked. I saw this La Roche-Posay Effaclar kit which came with 5 little bottles of different acne treatments ; a gel 15 mL , this cream 15 mL , toner 15mL , lotion 5mL , and an anti-redness lotion 5mL. All these bottles we're smaller then my pinky finger for $20.
I used this breakout corrector on my pimples and it didn't help at all. I was disappointed because I thought this would definitely work considering La Roche-Posay is a pretty expensive brand but nooope it didn't.

on 5/22/2010 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Great spot treatment! It's made those nasty under-the-skin spots that refuse to surface and hurt like hell go away and it's also got rid of the cysts and small patches of acne that I used to experience near my jaw line and parts of my cheeks.

It took me some time to get rid of all of my major spots, but it's very effective. I use this on my spots and blackheads in the morning and evening after cleansing and toning my face but just before moisturising. It's kept my skin very clear and is super-effective on those one-off pimples that you can get from time to time.

Definitely recommend this.
A little pricey, but the tube that I've bought has seemed to have lasted me forever. Will buy again if ever this tube runs out!

on 8/23/2006 1:55:00 PM

I m using this from a month now.every singal day....and its working quite well for my Rosecea,combination skin...I got rosecea(broken blood vessals and some pimples)on my cheeks,nose and chin +little oily skin on forehead and jawlinethat leads to breakouts some times,and my Dermatoligist priscribed Metro gel which i been using for past 4 monthz...but last month i started having rash like red pimples on my cheeks,nose ,chin and between eyebrows(YAAAAAAAAAKHHH) and MEtro gel didnt seem to be working..and i waz freaking out since i had to attend a family reunion at the end of that week..so just 3 dayz before the partY ,I happened to be at my local drug store and the the lady at the counter hanged me over some samples of this...at first i waz quite worry using this..since my Dermo warned me from using any acne cream on my rosecea..but..i waz so desperate that I tried it any way..and m GLAD i did..for the first 2 days i didnt seen to be doing anything but the 3rd day ,my pimples shrunked dramaticly..and by the time i attende the reunion,i didnt had 1 singla pimple on my face...it waz like a CENDRELLA moment..:)..so m hooked with this..though it doesnt prevent new pimples from forming...but it does fix them in 2-3 dayz..thats 1 of the reason i didnt give it 5 lippies,and the other reason is becoz it doesnt work as fast on areas where i dont have sensitive skin compairing its effect on areas i got Rosecea...so for those areas i use C&C deep cleasing toner (orange solution) before using this...And m done

Popular Face Skincare Products