Smashbox Crease #15

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Smashbox Crease #15

4.7

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I know this is a crease brush, but I hardly ever define my crease when I do makeup. I had this brush since forever, and I just forgot about it, I never really found much use for it till now.
I always highlight my inner corner and I never really found a brush or anything that can apply shadows in that area neatly enough. Just a few weeks ago I pulled this brush out of my "forgot stash" and used it to highlight my inner corner and I was soo amazed!
I can't understand why I didn't see this before? It is a small dense and tapered brush, with a tip that's round, and not pointy like the Sigma one. It's just like dipping a soft pencil into your shadows and drawing neatly around the rims of your eyes on the inner corner.

on 11/3/2010 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This brush does pick up color well & is dense but I wouldn't say it's soft. Sometimes the bristles poke you & hurt, I haven't had any other brush do that, no matter what angle I'm using the brush. Only reason why I actually got it was because I have all the other Smashbox brushes but will not repurchase.

on 7/13/2010 11:20:00 AM

Great brush. It's perfect for my crease and outer V, and it's great for blending. It's stiff enough to apply color precisely but soft enough to blend well. Can also be used with Smashbox's waterproof shadow liners around the rims of the eye.

Popular Makeup Brushes