Smashbox Crease #15

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Smashbox Crease #15

on 3/17/2006 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is an expensive ($28) but excellent crease brush. It's made of short, densely-packed squirrel hair so it's incredibly soft. I would not hesitate to replace it if necessary.

on 9/12/2004 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

bought this brush a while ago and am thrilled with its quality. It has the perfect balance of stiffness and flexibility to apply a good line into the crease. *BUT* then I use Bobbi Brown's Eye Contour Brush to do the blending afterwards. You see, as your eyes age (they do) the upper part of your lid eventually moves downwards and it's hard to get shadow into the crease without getting it everywhere else. It's also hard to blend once you do manage to get the shadow applied; gone are the days when I can use a pointed end brush to blend shadow in the crease. So ... I use my Smashbox to get shadow into the crease and especially if I want a finer line as the crease moves towards the nose ... then use the Bobbi Brown brush to blend blend blend. It's all in having the right tool for the job ... jobs (in my case). I love this brush.

Popular Makeup Brushes