Smashbox Crease #15

Filtered by age: 30-35
Smashbox Crease #15

4.8

This is the perfect MU brush for small eyes. It is so annoying when you buy expensive makeup & try to do different looks when your eye brushes are too big for your small eyes.
I'm Japanese & have small monolid hooded eyes. It is next to impossible to get a good "V" using other brushes.
The size of this brush is so perfect. I would buy this over & over again!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this brush. It's a perfect crease brush for my small eyes and blends out color very well. It's a little pricey, but worth the money!

on 6/18/2009 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my absolute favorite crease brush. It's in my Top 5 Best Brushes Ever. First of all, I love Smashbox brushes in general. I love everything about them. Smashbox doesn't get super specialized with their brushes the way MAC does but Smashbox brushes are the best for any basic brush collection. I especially love the size and shape of the handles. My personal preference is for a longer handle like the Smashbox brushes but this is wat makes the Smashbox brushes so fabulous: the handle is slighter thicker in the middle right where you grip! Just slightly thicker and the bottom of the brush is tapered a little but not annoyingly tapered like the Sephora platinum brushes. Those things are so damn hard to hold it's ridiculous.

Anyway, the #15 crease brush is my favorite out of all the crease brushes I've ever tried and the other fabulous ones I own because it's perfect for me. I prefer a stiffer crease brush with a shape. I don't like the pointy crease brushes and soft crease brushes that bend easily don't work with my eye shape. I need a little more control. This crease brush is also great rfor smudging shadow along the lash line or in the corner and outter V. I'm glad another reviewer mentioned that this brush has a similar shape to MAC's Pencil Brush, which I also love. After I bought the Pencil Brush, I realized it was like a smaller, softer version of my beloved #15 in white goat hair form. That said, keep in mind that this is not a dupe of the MAC brush. If you're looking for smudge brush for the lash line, definitely go with the MAC.

Oh, and did I mention how much I love the sexy red handle of Smashbox brushes? I own 8 Smashbox brushes and none have ever let me down except for the concealer brush that went funky but that's another review and it was really my own fault.

on 2/11/2006 4:02:00 PM

The Smashbox brushes are super soft and very well-made. The crease brush helps blend my eyeshadow and soften the colors. Love this brush!

on 9/13/2004 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have the whole collection of smashbox brushes and love them. They are great quality, super soft and dont shed. Have a nice unique red handle with black necks. This crease brush is $28. The 15 crease brush is a smaller point than the #10 crease brush. #15 is better for a more accurate crease or for less pigmented shadows. i tend to wear dark shadows in the crease and #15 picks up to much color so i prefer the light longer bristles of #10. The short tightly packed bristles of #15 remind me of the mini crease brush from cargo or #9 from TM or LC eye crease brush. Its a nice quality brush and well worth the price.