Smashbox Crease #15

Smashbox Crease #15

4.1

on 9/2/2012 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I have a few of these brushes. I only have small eyes so I use this to add colour all over my lid and then to add my crease colour. It's easy to build up colour with this brush. The reason I took off a lipstick is because I agree with a reviewer below who said that it can poke. As the bristles are firm I do often find that they can catch my a little and it hurts. It doesn't happen often so apart from that I would recommend!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

You cant go wrong with smashbox brushes. they are great quality. ive had this one for a year and there hasnt been any shedding it still works perfectly and still looks new! I think their brushes are so underrated! theyre much better then mac!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I know this is a crease brush, but I hardly ever define my crease when I do makeup. I had this brush since forever, and I just forgot about it, I never really found much use for it till now.
I always highlight my inner corner and I never really found a brush or anything that can apply shadows in that area neatly enough. Just a few weeks ago I pulled this brush out of my "forgot stash" and used it to highlight my inner corner and I was soo amazed!
I can't understand why I didn't see this before? It is a small dense and tapered brush, with a tip that's round, and not pointy like the Sigma one. It's just like dipping a soft pencil into your shadows and drawing neatly around the rims of your eyes on the inner corner.

on 5/5/2010 4:20:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I was expecting more from this brush. Looking at reviews and touching at sephora, I really thought I would like this brush. But the size of the brush was too big for my Asian Eyes, I do have the folds so they are not that small. The bristles were also a little pokey can the ends. Overall, I think this is only an average brush, and I would probably like it more if it was more flexible or a tad smaller. (the MAC 219 is way too small). I still say that Kevyn Aucion makes the best crease brush, but never owned the Chanel or Laura Mercier.

on 6/2/2008 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

i have 2 of this brush, and oddly they feel diffrent

the 1st is part of the "After Party Four Piece Essential Brush Collection", its soft, didnt shed, excellent for deposing color in the crease and blending

the 2nd is part of the "Decadence Vanity Brush Collection", this one didnt shed, its stiffer than the 1st one so its good for coloring the crease, but OMG this is a b*tch for blending, its sooo prickly!

i dont quite understand why there should be a difference, i wonder how the red/black brush feels

on 10/16/2007 10:26:00 PM

seriously after reading all these high-rating reviews and writing my review, i feel that i must've gotten a defective brush or something, because i honestly do not find this brush soft but prickly. The brush does feeel soft when it hits your lid, but when you actually try to swirl and blend eyeshadows or move it back and forth on your crease, it's so prickly!! Not to mention how big the brittles are

Price: $37.00 (CDN)

I love this brush! In shape it is similar to the MAC 219 pencil brush, but the head is larger and this brush is made of squirrel hair. It is very soft, dense and well-tapered. I use it for packing in colors on the inner corner of my eyes, sheer washes all over the lid and applying a brow highlight. I really love Smashboxs brushes they are very high quality and finely crafted!