4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

I LOVEEE this brush.. I've tried the MAC blending brush, Revlon contour brush and No 7 blending brush..and this one packs the punch more effectively followed by the MAC brush.. I wouldn't recommend using this to pack on the colour but to even out harsh lines after applying eyeshadow... It evens them out like magic! I can't believe I've been without this brush for so long! I'm going to get a second one!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

3.0

10 years ago

I've got a long handle of this brush. It has such a soft brush- I love it in that sense. To be honest I cant do much with this brush. Its a good contour brush as in I used it to apply a darker e/s above my crease to give the deep set eye illusion and thats it. I can't do anything more with it. I tried using it for applying a darker e/s on the outer corner but it was a disaster- wouldnt recommend trying this.This brush might last me a long time so dont think I would have to repurchase.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

This brush is amazing. It is a great blending brush. After I add color to the crease with my Mac 217 brush then I use the brush to blend the harsh line and it does a perfect and quick job of blending. It is also extremely soft. I love this brush. I also like the short handle.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

from

12 years ago

At first I didn't like this brush. I find it's best to use it horizontally and I love using it for applying highlighter powder. Inconceivably soft!

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

3.0

14 years ago

I couldn't put this brush to use. I foundn't it applied color unevenly.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBrown

EyesGreen

16 years ago

I bought this brush recently and was surprised (ordered it online) to find it with a flat end. I much prefer my Smashbox: Crease Brush 15 with it's pointed end for applying shadow to the crease. *BUT* then I prefer to use this Bobbi Brown brush to do the blending. You see, as your eyes age (they do) the upper part of your lid eventually moves downwards and it's hard to get shadow into the crease without getting it everywhere else. It's also hard to blend once you do manage to get the shadow applied; gone are the days when I can use a pointed end brush to blend shadow in the crease. So ... I use my Smashbox to get shadow into the crease and especially if I want a finer line as the crease moves towards the nose ... then use this wonderful Bobbi Brown brush to blend blend blend. It's all in having the right tool for the job ... jobs (in my case). I love this brush. Oh, I prefer the short handle because I get up close to the mirror when applying eye makeup and longer handles bang the mirror!

About reviewer (325 reviews)

Age44-55