Artistry Replenishing Eye Creme

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

2.9

Water, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Squa-Lane, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Bioflavonoids, Hesperetin Laurate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Saccharide Isomerate, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Toco-Pheryl Acetate, Proline, Phospholipids, Sphin-Golipids, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Peg-6 Isostearate, Arginine, Polysorbate 20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben.

on 3/17/2012 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

If anyone is interested in buying this eye cream visit http://www.amway.ca/forhealthandbeauty
and email me for extraordinary discounts!!!

on 7/4/2011 9:43:00 PM

Okay, I used this stuff religously for probably a year or so. Loved the way it felt and seemed to wake up my eyes. I noticed an instant lightening lightening when I would put it on after a while. But.. recently I noticed white circles under my dark ones- on the tops of my cheeks. I stopped using it, and you know what? I now have dark circles under my eyes, per usual, and bleached skin underneath it. It freakin bleached my skin! I need to call and complain. I just really hope this goes away

on 2/12/2011 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I have used this nonconsecutive for over two months. and I have noticed NO RESULT! First of all, I do not like its texture, it feels really oily. Every time I use it, I feel like I am just putting a lot of oil on my eyes. After I put it on, I can see that my eye area is much more shinier (oil reflecting light?) than any other part of my face. Second of all, I do not see any obvious results for both wrinkles and dark circles. My undereye wrinkles are still there and my dark circles remained the same size.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this eye cream I have been using this for 2 years already and I like the texture,smell and results.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Good moisturiser. Fewer fine lines. Does nothing for dark circles and puffiness. Good value for money nonetheless.

on 5/5/2006 11:09:00 PM

Artistry Eye Replenishing cream helps eliminate puffiness around the eyes. I use this twice daily, it also eliminates the dark circles and fine lines of my eyes. The skin around my eyes feels so delicate from using this product. it costs about the same if not less than the other eye creams. This is the only one for me.

Tried it twice in a period of 5 years. There's nothing special about it really. It failed to lighten my dark circles. (maybe cos my dark circles are quite bad) But it is moisturising and seems to keep my eye area supple. Oh and makes fine lines slightly less obvious as well (I hope I wasn't dreaming..lol). So based on the effects i mentioned, I'll give it 3 lippies. Don't think i'll buy it again though..

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This revie is for my mom I am not sure if this is the right one but you have a cream and you dab it around your eye. My mom whole eye area swelled. It rashed and turned a dark browny grey, by the way my mom is ultra sensitive she reacts to stuff badly so maybe it is just her, but likely it was the sample and we didn't buy the product! So if you have sensitive skin beware!!!

on 11/9/2004 8:01:00 AM

I did not find this hydrating at all, and in fact felt tight in the eye area the next morning after using this product.

I like some of the Artistry Products, but not this one. Not only would I not buy it again, I have put it aside and do not use it.