Artistry Replenishing Eye Creme

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

3.5

Water, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Squa-Lane, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Bioflavonoids, Hesperetin Laurate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Saccharide Isomerate, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Toco-Pheryl Acetate, Proline, Phospholipids, Sphin-Golipids, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Peg-6 Isostearate, Arginine, Polysorbate 20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben.

on 3/17/2012 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

If anyone is interested in buying this eye cream visit http://www.amway.ca/forhealthandbeauty
and email me for extraordinary discounts!!!

on 2/12/2011 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I have used this nonconsecutive for over two months. and I have noticed NO RESULT! First of all, I do not like its texture, it feels really oily. Every time I use it, I feel like I am just putting a lot of oil on my eyes. After I put it on, I can see that my eye area is much more shinier (oil reflecting light?) than any other part of my face. Second of all, I do not see any obvious results for both wrinkles and dark circles. My undereye wrinkles are still there and my dark circles remained the same size.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this eye cream I have been using this for 2 years already and I like the texture,smell and results.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Good moisturiser. Fewer fine lines. Does nothing for dark circles and puffiness. Good value for money nonetheless.