Artistry Replenishing Eye Creme

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

4.5

Water, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Squa-Lane, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Bioflavonoids, Hesperetin Laurate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Saccharide Isomerate, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Toco-Pheryl Acetate, Proline, Phospholipids, Sphin-Golipids, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Peg-6 Isostearate, Arginine, Polysorbate 20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been using this for about two weeks now and I'm really happy with this. I do have bags under my eyes, especially in the morning right after waking up and this cream certainly improved my appearance ;) The dark circles are completely gone and my eyes are not so puffy anymore. So this cream does everything I expect it to do.

Downsides (after two weeks): none

Will definitely buy again!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Well, it's an eye cream, similar to many of the other eye creams out there. It's not extremely expensive, but it's not pocket change, either. It's not amazing and I won't rave, but I have used it and it doesn't irritate my eye area or contain and fragrance that I noticed. I like the tube it comes it which I prefer over a jar-much more sanitary. Similar to some of the eye creams that Clinique carries.