Artistry Replenishing Eye Creme

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Squa-Lane, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Bioflavonoids, Hesperetin Laurate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Saccharide Isomerate, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Toco-Pheryl Acetate, Proline, Phospholipids, Sphin-Golipids, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Peg-6 Isostearate, Arginine, Polysorbate 20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben.

on 4/5/2013 12:09:00 AM

This moisturizes my eyes very well, does not irritate and the tube lasts a looong time. Probably 6 months and I use daily. Only con is having to order vs being able to pick up- I'm not on the ball about stuff like ordering before I run out :-p

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It works really well on me!!
(Left eye : 1 week of application , Right eye: 2 weeks of application)
I applied it on the right side of my dark circles for a week to test out the product and there is really a difference between the right and the left. Now both sides of my dark circles are slightly different in shades.

Though I still can see the dark circles but it has lightened from dark brown to a lighter brown. It was amazing and now I can go out without the use of concealer.

on 7/4/2011 9:43:00 PM

Okay, I used this stuff religously for probably a year or so. Loved the way it felt and seemed to wake up my eyes. I noticed an instant lightening lightening when I would put it on after a while. But.. recently I noticed white circles under my dark ones- on the tops of my cheeks. I stopped using it, and you know what? I now have dark circles under my eyes, per usual, and bleached skin underneath it. It freakin bleached my skin! I need to call and complain. I just really hope this goes away

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Great product, noticeable difference in fine wrinkles around eyes. Smooth and easy to apply. Like the packaging..tube...more hygenic, less chance of contamination.
Though I don't have purple bags under the eyes my husband does, badly. He has been trying this for 2 weeks now and you can see the improvement, should be really noticeable in 16 weeks, which is how long the company says before you will see the full benefits (24 hours for difference in fine lines and puffiness, 16 weeks for 29% reduction in the appearance of dark under eye circles). Can't wait.

Tried it twice in a period of 5 years. There's nothing special about it really. It failed to lighten my dark circles. (maybe cos my dark circles are quite bad) But it is moisturising and seems to keep my eye area supple. Oh and makes fine lines slightly less obvious as well (I hope I wasn't dreaming..lol). So based on the effects i mentioned, I'll give it 3 lippies. Don't think i'll buy it again though..