Artistry Replenishing Eye Creme

Filtered by skin type : Oily
No Image

3.0

Water, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Squa-Lane, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Bioflavonoids, Hesperetin Laurate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Saccharide Isomerate, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Toco-Pheryl Acetate, Proline, Phospholipids, Sphin-Golipids, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Peg-6 Isostearate, Arginine, Polysorbate 20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben.

on 11/12/2007 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased this for dark circles under my eyes. I didn't see anything too spectacular about this product. It did about the same for me as any eye cream does. I'd purchase it again b/c it's not a bad product and moisturizes well around my eyes, but nothing like omg fantastic! I haven't found an eye cream that does that to me yet for dark circles!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This revie is for my mom I am not sure if this is the right one but you have a cream and you dab it around your eye. My mom whole eye area swelled. It rashed and turned a dark browny grey, by the way my mom is ultra sensitive she reacts to stuff badly so maybe it is just her, but likely it was the sample and we didn't buy the product! So if you have sensitive skin beware!!!

on 9/12/2004 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The best eye cream out there,the texture is really nice,try this you'll love it!