Artistry Replenishing Eye Creme

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

3.5

Water, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Squa-Lane, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Bioflavonoids, Hesperetin Laurate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Saccharide Isomerate, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Toco-Pheryl Acetate, Proline, Phospholipids, Sphin-Golipids, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Peg-6 Isostearate, Arginine, Polysorbate 20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben.

My under eye area is very dry, so I gave this a shot. Wow! This works great. It leaves my skin moisturized without the grease. I apply before bed, after I have washed my face and in the morning.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this eye cream I have been using this for 2 years already and I like the texture,smell and results.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Great product, noticeable difference in fine wrinkles around eyes. Smooth and easy to apply. Like the packaging..tube...more hygenic, less chance of contamination.
Though I don't have purple bags under the eyes my husband does, badly. He has been trying this for 2 weeks now and you can see the improvement, should be really noticeable in 16 weeks, which is how long the company says before you will see the full benefits (24 hours for difference in fine lines and puffiness, 16 weeks for 29% reduction in the appearance of dark under eye circles). Can't wait.

on 8/22/2005 10:15:00 PM

I like that it does not irrate my eyes but I noticed no difference in getting rid of my dark circles. I would probably buy it again.

Tried it twice in a period of 5 years. There's nothing special about it really. It failed to lighten my dark circles. (maybe cos my dark circles are quite bad) But it is moisturising and seems to keep my eye area supple. Oh and makes fine lines slightly less obvious as well (I hope I wasn't dreaming..lol). So based on the effects i mentioned, I'll give it 3 lippies. Don't think i'll buy it again though..

on 7/24/2005 7:25:00 PM

Save your money !!!!

on 11/9/2004 8:01:00 AM

I did not find this hydrating at all, and in fact felt tight in the eye area the next morning after using this product.

I like some of the Artistry Products, but not this one. Not only would I not buy it again, I have put it aside and do not use it.

on 10/12/2004 11:57:00 AM

eh... That's about all I have to say. I get the same results by using Pond's Eye Firming Gel. It's a smooth application, really hydrates the delicate skin around the eye, but nothing to do flips for.