Artistry Replenishing Eye Creme

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

4.7

Water, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Squa-Lane, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Bioflavonoids, Hesperetin Laurate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Saccharide Isomerate, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Toco-Pheryl Acetate, Proline, Phospholipids, Sphin-Golipids, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Peg-6 Isostearate, Arginine, Polysorbate 20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben.

on 3/17/2012 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

If anyone is interested in buying this eye cream visit http://www.amway.ca/forhealthandbeauty
and email me for extraordinary discounts!!!

on 5/5/2006 11:09:00 PM

Artistry Eye Replenishing cream helps eliminate puffiness around the eyes. I use this twice daily, it also eliminates the dark circles and fine lines of my eyes. The skin around my eyes feels so delicate from using this product. it costs about the same if not less than the other eye creams. This is the only one for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Well, it's an eye cream, similar to many of the other eye creams out there. It's not extremely expensive, but it's not pocket change, either. It's not amazing and I won't rave, but I have used it and it doesn't irritate my eye area or contain and fragrance that I noticed. I like the tube it comes it which I prefer over a jar-much more sanitary. Similar to some of the eye creams that Clinique carries.